Client is a fully trained Project Manager with many years experience and was originally PRINCE2 Practitioner Certified while an employee of a UK Government Agency. He has subsequently formed his own OMB limited company and is plying his skills as a contractor / consultant specialising in Project Management and Project Auditing.
His PRINCE2 certification requires renewal every 3 to 5 years, my question is are these certification costs allowable? This is not training related as he is already fully trained and with many years of experience working as PRINCE2 Project Manager.
Certification renewal costs were £775 plus travel and accommodation for a two day course in London.
So the question is, are these costs allowable or not?
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 19 1
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 700 9
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 146 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 938 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,661 49
- Allocation of income from property 375 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 109 1
- bookkeeping system 305 5
- Outstanding Loans 84 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 175 5
- Business trips - director and family 117 1
- Company van paid by director 187 2
- Private company division 196 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 232 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,423 12
- flat rate scheme 1,129 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 157 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 247 2