Client is a fully trained Project Manager with many years experience and was originally PRINCE2 Practitioner Certified while an employee of a UK Government Agency. He has subsequently formed his own OMB limited company and is plying his skills as a contractor / consultant specialising in Project Management and Project Auditing.
His PRINCE2 certification requires renewal every 3 to 5 years, my question is are these certification costs allowable? This is not training related as he is already fully trained and with many years of experience working as PRINCE2 Project Manager.
Certification renewal costs were £775 plus travel and accommodation for a two day course in London.
So the question is, are these costs allowable or not?
- S.455 Tax again 423 9
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 72 3
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 110 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 245 7
- Closing down loss-making company 771 15
- Stumped - IHT 589 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 125 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 487 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 389 14
- Tips on meals 523 4
- co-operatives & Societies 109 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 727 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,213 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,483 40
- Website Content 466 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 205 3
- Directors in dispute 208 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 741 12
- Incorporated company charity 166 2
- property capital gains 364 3