new income source - notifying HMRC
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ?
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
Output VAT calculation for retailer on stock purchased
A question that has been nagging me for a while
Setting up of an offshore company and possibly a trust
Donations from Directors to Company Ltd by Guarantee
LLP sells development property. Can client use CGT allowance to shelter profit?
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Is it possible for one company to pay the bills of another in order to recover VAT?
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
90144 questions and 383570 replies from 29862 members
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 247 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 792 21
- BrightPay 581 17
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 215 2
- H&W company 175 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 143 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 157 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 260 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 79 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 783 32
- Classic cars investment 215 6
- VAT silly question 2,379 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,077 10
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 260 5
- Federation Accounts 359 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 540 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 289 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 165 2
- Late reply from HMRC 260 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 290 6
- Benchmarking 487
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 406
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 347
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 206
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 202
- Clubs and Taxable Income 188
- Income tax on foreign dividends 187
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 182