PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85545 questions and 353923 replies from 27843 members
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,857 446
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 249 5
- Freehold or Investment Property 83 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 834 8
- capital gains on PPR 264 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 377 14
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 207 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 224 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,305 62
- Company expansion 115 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 386 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 504 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 528 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,485 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 272 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 206 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 185 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 304 9
- PRR 376 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 418 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 159