Purchase accruals - report to NCIS?
A company purchases goods for resale and accrues for the cost in its accounts.
The supplier fails to submit an invoice and the goods remain unpaid for.
If the company that bought the goods does not take steps to obtain an invoice from the supplier despite knowing that they should have paid for those goods, would that amount to dishonesty and lead to the requirement for a report to NCIS?
Might the answer differ depending on whether the company purchasing the goods retained the accrual in its accounts or wrote it off at some point?
Any thoughts gratefully received!
Edward C Rands
- Flat rate vat 272 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 220 6
- Rental property company 162 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 148 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 396 12
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 419 9
- Starting up in practice - safety net 319 8
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,461 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,179 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 382 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 283 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 277 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 397 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 195 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 214 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 159 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 536 5
- Director's tax return 418 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 199 3
- Coming in from the cold 421 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 831
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 575
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 446
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 297
- Director Loan account operation 282
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 269
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 241
- Paye procedures for CVA 183