1 bed flat home office deductions
Please can you help me!
I am working from home as a sole trader earning £42k pa and living in a 1 bed flat (about 50 sq metres) with my girlfriend paying total rent of £1500 a month. I work for approximately 12 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week using the combined living room/kitchen (about 30 sq metres) as an office. I am the only one using it during this time.
My question is: how much can I claim back?!
Any guidance you could give would be much appreciated.
Thanks and kind regards,
- HMRC having technical difficulties 19 1
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 111 2
- Closing down loss-making company 174 3
- AccountingWEB survey 454 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,094 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 769 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 755 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 301 1
- Mortgage Reference 676 9
- BrightPay quirks 349 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,385 50
- VAT disaggregation 148 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 550 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 441 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,351 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 270 2
- Appointment of director 127 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 230 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 297 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 376 7