1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- RTI / P11d 95 2
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 28 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,055 21
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 570 17
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 226 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 343 3
- No more tax returns... 959 11
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 460 8
- Company Share Buy Back 260 7
- Sage 200 question 171 3
- P11d query 140 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 251 4
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 314 5
- Transactions in land 76 2
- 64-8 problems 427 6
- Time values in Excel 73 2
- Company car in the LLP 271 4
- flat rate scheme 2,020 39
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,171 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 476 5