1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 210 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 393 17
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 124 7
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 381 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 478 23
- Potentially dodgy client 147 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 420 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 531 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 179 6
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 314 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 630 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 134 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 532 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 250 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 165 3
- Lloyds bank ... 452 6
- Limited company buying a car 250 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 498 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 300 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 315 4
- CTA study material 776
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 409
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 266
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 242
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 194
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149