1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Tax Penalty overeaction 525 10
- 5% penalty on late payment 46 1
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 779 36
- New Boiler at Rental Property 216 3
- Ongoing trade? 213 4
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 42 1
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 97 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 716 19
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 133 3
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 220 4
- Freelance software consultant 280 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 143 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 224 1
- opening balamces 345 11
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 288 4
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 106 2
- payroo 196 3
- Which P45 to Use 280 3
- Auto enrolment 1,597 25
- PCP Car purchase 159 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 774
- Copy Wanted 486
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief 259
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 224
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 222