1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- When to leave the VAT FRS 100 6
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 937 17
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 197 2
- Employment Support Allowance fraud 213 5
- Direct debit entry query 48 2
- Use of home query 366 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 258 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 528 11
- CIS software 185 5
- signature required 735 28
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 139 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 575 6
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,026 14
- Client handover 289 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 217 13
- Homing sandwiches 710 16
- Use of home Directors 106 1
- National insurance on an overseas employess 108 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 230 3
- contractor business mileage 126 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,282
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 325
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 212
- TheTax Donut 205
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 173
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 153