1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 124 3
- CIS 138 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 208 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 333 8
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,119 15
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 177 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 326 5
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 624 14
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 137 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 179 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 96 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 250 6
- Really?! 742 9
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 453 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 898 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 297 4
- Car Purchase 156 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 185 7
- IR35 156 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,965 18
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 354
- Costly Accounting Software contract 310
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 251
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201