1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- CGT and primary residence 109 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 408 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 720 19
- Marriage Allowance 198 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,089 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 356 4
- S455 and February year ends 257 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,247 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 818 18
- Closing down loss-making company 417 5
- S.455 Tax again 270 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 183 1
- Right To Manage Company 275 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 167 1
- Giving shares away 334 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 633 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 285 5