1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- What does PITA mean? 26 1
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 171 3
- RSU and double taxation 133 1
- CGT base cost 205 7
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 130 2
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 42 1
- Assets transferred at cost 201 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 58 1
- Help required please 241 4
- A little bit of politics 357 4
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,293 39
- Online behaviour and Aweb 720 7
- Filling in my self assessment 458 7
- HP agreement in directors name 414 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,715 142
- Mileage claim restriction 305 2
- Are We Charging Too Much? 949 25
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 500 5
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 387 8
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 769 13
- Sanzar 447
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 401
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 318
- Continuity Agreement 286
- career 284
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 261
- Buyback 259
- Sainsbury's mangement 246
- Avanti Accounts 226