1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 103 2
- Dividend dates 652 12
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,528 47
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 280 7
- Companies House change of shareholding 564 16
- corporation tax 423 3
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 152 5
- Deleted question? 459 9
- Yorkshire Day 461 31
- Agent help line - long queues? 176 3
- Company Director In Prison 612 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,271 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 185 6
- calculation DTR restriction 183 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 604 11
- Flat rate VAT 309 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,318 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,857 72
- CRM systems? 120 2
- Accountancy Career 570 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 566
- Cancelled 451
- Cancelled 376
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 347
- Probiz 347
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 226
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 220
- More spam 176