1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- convert directors loan account to share capital 118 4
- New use of home - simplified method 173 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 249 5
- company secretarial software 64 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 75 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 313 13
- Rental Income 247 3
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,922 32
- Share restructure 322 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 138 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,778 14
- P11d error 419 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 159 1
- Associated companies 106 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 497 8
- Paperless office question 189 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 417 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 941 5
- Stock Valuation 133 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 483 14
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 724
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 494
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 336
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 331
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- growth voucher supplier 232
- VAT on Gaming Machines 206
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 171