1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 111 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,635 23
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 84 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 247 6
- Companies House 290 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 107 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 101 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 336 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 114 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 214 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 670 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 659 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 143 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 676 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 486 5
- Director self assessment 410 16
- SA tax assessments 170 2
- Sage Import Data 183 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 240 2
- Dividend Vouchers 293 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 432
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 243
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 218
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 215
- Slight twist on employment related securities 198
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 148
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 143