1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Secondment expenses 26 1
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 13 1
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 295 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 91 5
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,726 12
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 350 2
- VAT Option to tax 361 8
- Sage payroll 650 14
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 267 3
- Client has been fined by HMRC 818 18
- LLP members share of profits 470 27
- Consortium relief and bad debts 85 4
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,063 22
- Entrepreneurs Relief 114 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,051 17
- Laptop purchase 1,591 21
- CVA guidance 112 2
- BEST CPD COURSE 120 1
- Total cost of employment 296 3
- Accountancy software for an imac 275 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 893
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 627
- Free Tax Legislation? 385
- Director Loan account operation 382
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 308
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 306
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 279
- Paye procedures for CVA 210
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 207
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 163