1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 88 2
- Taxfiler V's BTC 778 31
- Quickbooks 2015 162 1
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 316 13
- Sage reporting 88 4
- SA302's anyone?? 2,763 41
- Directors loan accounts 227 6
- Professional Clearance 1,498 23
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 318 8
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 92 2
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 117 2
- BTC Software 246 9
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 178 7
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 92 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 568 30
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,698 25
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 95 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 231 7
- Completing RP1 form in re Redundancy /Insolvency 221 7
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 204 8
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,012
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 520
- NOVA 476
- Bonus Bonds 359
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 344
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 260
- Payment for Promotional Samples 233
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 226
- Friendly Pensions 155
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 145