1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Notes to statutory accounts 12 1
- Easy way to not pay tax 681 18
- Holding companies 21 1
- Accomodation charge for Publican 101 2
- Client died family to pay redundancy 65 1
- VAT & Landlords 30 1
- VAT Registration 324 16
- Singaporean Tax Adviser 33 1
- Valuation of PET on death 201 6
- Auto enrolment 850 10
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 243 4
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 405 17
- Vat on second hand goods 164 2
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 124 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 628 17
- another ir35!!!! 839 3
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 163 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 1,966 39
- Pre- trading Expenses 227 3
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 260 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,511
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 836
- International interest certificate 454
- NOVA 309
- Bonus Bonds 191
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 189
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 187
- Management expenses for investment company 183
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 172
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 164