1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- VAT with Russia 155 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 424 17
- Business only use of company car 628 25
- valuation of vehicles 332 15
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 223 4
- Money Laundering Manual 276 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 222 2
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 85 1
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 857 28
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,071 29
- directors loan 286 8
- Director registration for SA question 290 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 241 3
- New Company reviews please 479 12
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 352 4
- CIS not deducted 329 5
- Car Capital Contribution 184 2
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 107 2
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 364 8
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 230 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 286
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 237
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 212
- Any thoughts on Capium? 206
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 180
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 171
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 148
- How to account for investment in JV? 147