1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 77 1
- Income tax on foreign dividends 219 2
- break even point 575 18
- How much to charge? 165 3
- Simple consolidation question 84 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 381 10
- Capital Gain? 486 13
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 986 27
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 147 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 401 9
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 201 3
- Abolish the penalty regime 258 5
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 98 1
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 148 4
- IHT Query 220 4
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 434 2
- BrightPay 689 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 238 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 453 8
- Gift or Capital Gain? 382 11
- Possible Partnership? 462
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 436
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 427
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 232
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 224
- Clubs and Taxable Income 215
- New Fangled Penalties 211
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 210
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 180
- Loans to other companies 164