1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 478 18
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 97 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,105 7
- Bereavment payment 87 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 273 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 344 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,295 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 150 2
- Companies House incorporation service 349 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 77 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 151 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 193 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 205 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 267 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 143 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 153 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,598 12
- Share Capital 133 2
- Trading income or not? 199 1
- Charge HMRC 424 3
- Xtuple 549
- Qtac payroll for bureau 376
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 320
- Industrial & Provident Societies 314
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 292
- CIS schemes 223
- Domain name sale and limited company 205
- Investment 187
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 186
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 178