1 day a week on Social Media!
As most will know the amount of work time staff spend on social media is on an increasing trend. One survey revealed that this amounts to 1 day a week!
This is an area I have been thinking about a lot lately. The options are:
1) Restrict the use of social media during lunch times and after working hours (5pm). This was in place in my last job. It worked.
2) Total ban on social media in work place
3) do nothing and trust your staff.
As a small growing business how do you handle this? My preference is for option 1. Where can I buy the software at an affordable price that would allow me to do this? Is this the way to go?
- Fee Protection Insurance 993 43
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 250 5
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 101 4
- PPR posers 206 4
- Does anyone use quotation software? 240 4
- VAT on Imports 62 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 384 8
- Corp Tax Refund 72 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 637 17
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,538 466
- employment capital allowances 188 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 350 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 213 1
- Can't read my handwriting 408 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 123 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 125 1
- corp tax software 826 11
- Audit partner? 144 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,574 71
- Overnight subsistence 145 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,353
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 502
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 232
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 207
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 170
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 142
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135