£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Share capital netted off against lossess 204 3
- Unhappy client over fees 432 12
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 918 11
- Two sole traders working at same shop 203 2
- how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place? 263 6
- IR35 mechanics 100 1
- CGT - contract conditional? 197 3
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 115 1
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 179 3
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 535 11
- NI PAYE working out from net amount 409 18
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 173 3
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 317 5
- Auto Enrolment Through Nest 431 5
- RTI late filing - what is best to do now? 308 3
- PPR - which reliefs are available 327 5
- IHT nil band transfer 316 7
- Capitalising Development and Research and Development Tax Credits 132 1
- SA1 moan 253 1
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction 268 3
- NHS finance professionals 770
- Foreign Pension Contribution 455
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 447
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 388
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 352
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 338
- Incorporating doctors 323
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 249
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 234