£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 447 8
- CIS Software Recommendations 138 2
- Capital Gains Regime/Corporation Tax Regime 91 5
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 819 12
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 292 6
- Recruitment consultancy says previous accountant said they could claim VAT on candidate entertainment. Could this be correct? 163 5
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 608 17
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 770 15
- Late filing penalties refunded 268 4
- Employers allowance 72 1
- Dividend in Specie on demerger 104 1
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 186 5
- Overpayment of Salary 820 24
- Effect on new state pension of contracted out periods 74 1
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 118 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 563 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 319 10
- Subsistence Claims 339 3
- India Capital Gain 186 2
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 239 4
- Theatre Tax Relief 426
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 332
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 311
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 290
- Perkbox 241
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 231
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 224
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 200
- WIP Software 186