£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,402 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 343 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 586 11
- calculate mortgage interest 132 1
- Auto enrolment 1,646 27
- AIA 213 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 592 27
- Depreciation 172 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 146 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 230 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 189 3
- client can't/won't pay 464 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 211 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 259 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 273 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,196 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 285 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 231 5
- HMRC SA software error? 197 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 182 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 797
- Copy Wanted 507
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 465
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 458
- Latest phishing scam 296
- Entrepreneurs' relief 284
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 277
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 259
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 246
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 245