£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Statutory sick pay 334 5
- payroll software 399 5
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 155 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 249 5
- client threatening legal action 2,121 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 141 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 165 1
- Instant CPD offer 297 4
- Cash basis 536 13
- Income from rent charged to business 168 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 457 5
- Dividend in specie 374 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 231 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 184 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 152 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 282 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 300 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 180 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 440 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,863 27
- Skandia using wrong address 585
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 312
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 311
- Employee rewards 293
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 232
- Etax Australian 193
- LLP in Construction Industry 158
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 135