£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 112 8
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 213 3
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 71 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 60 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 506 13
- CGT history of shares 192 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 149 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 211 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 341 6
- CGT on sale of let property 132 2
- how do i get UTR 159 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 96 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 247 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 150 1
- Your comments please 326 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 201 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 138 2
- EIS 202 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 141 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 120 2
- Moving away from CCH software 970
- QROP pension input amounts 454
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 399
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 385
- fraud 307
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 286
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 232
- EPS and CIS deductions 226
- Out of time or not? 213