£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 166 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 255 5
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 58 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 647 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 260 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 193 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 231 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 456 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 337 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 185 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 189 1
- charities 220 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 282 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 125 1
- converting garage to use as office 319 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 664 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 130 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,208 11
- Strike off 450 9
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 157 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 380
- Any thoughts on Capium? 338
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 295
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 230
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 168
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 160
- APN's 159