£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- R&D tax claim 189 2
- Tax Allowance on University Course 28 1
- Gift to employee 339 9
- Transfer of a business 92 1
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 421 7
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,098 22
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 62 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 393 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 98 2
- Sage Import Data 286 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 235 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 75 2
- Best time software for small practice? 196 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 308 13
- private to company car? 354 9
- Which address 994 11
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 97 1
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 256 5
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 954 15
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 256 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 471
- CTA study material 450
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 324
- Pre incorp expenses 301
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 260
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 248
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 202
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 149
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 134
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 129