£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Rounding errors on CT600 17 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 769 20
- BrightPay quirks 124 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,269 47
- Xerocon 2016 1,142 31
- Website Content 24 1
- Mortgage Reference 454 5
- Personal Tax 597 12
- New Build 127 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 103 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 129 1
- USA Tax Query 271 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 416 5
- last minute request 621 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 322 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 353 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,719 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 979 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 393 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 633 18