£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 822 8
- Corporation Tax Software 324 10
- How do I save face? 1,966 14
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,558 89
- HMRC Summons for £14k 238 2
- BrightPay 983 28
- Goodie bag 2,843 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 73 1
- How many associated companies 143 2
- BIK for an electric car 97 1
- Signed accounts for a lender 400 17
- can I approach clients ? 839 11
- Regular Director bonus 281 5
- Secure document exchange 576 6
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 130 2
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 589 9
- FreeAgent question 318 8
- Mortgage interest 108 1
- Practising options 498 6
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 457 10
- Possible Partnership? 678
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 530
- Fuming! 474
- New Fangled Penalties 463
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 329
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 271
- Moving away from CCH software 255
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 249
- Outsource Data Entry 249
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 199