£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 390 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 125 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 72 1
- Registered Office 135 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,476 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 311 5
- Partnership Registration 99 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 899 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 102 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 679 12
- Audit Required 1,182 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 303 9
- Residential Management Companies 86 2
- Value pricing 2,852 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 396 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 389 11
- Payroll software for Mac 119 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 113 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 215 5
- CIS and Close Company 207 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 943
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 660
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 396
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 331
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 259
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 249
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 195
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 192
- Pension Fixed Protection 187