£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 776 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 330 5
- Paying Son 763 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 396 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 687 18
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 279 10
- Love is in the air 631 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,061 47
- Setting up a practice 573 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 567 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 513 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 433 1
- Stamp Duty 306 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 243 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,833 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 415 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 595 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 593 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 424 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 404 9
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 296
- CGT for NOn UK residents 282
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 281
- Foreign domicile status 279
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 258
- Apprenticeship Levy 244
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 242
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 231
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 226