£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 826 15
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 66 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,827 58
- Do accountants work at home? 343 7
- Where has Portia gone? 5,935 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 34 1
- ER Relief 81 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 89 1
- Payroll question 237 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 265 5
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 85 3
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 709 6
- VAT Registration 213 1
- How do you do it 422 1
- Help 499 14
- Payments on account 328 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 792 21
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 124 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 323 1
- Sage 50 accounts 118 3