£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- You cannot be Serious!!! 140 1
- Top slicing relief question 210 2
- Valuation of PET on death 69 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 207 6
- Share swap 275 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 61 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 87 2
- Online filing 117 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 314 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 119 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,655 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 88 2
- Converting a barn for business use 75 1
- Was I rude 674 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 209 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 99 2
- Joint rental income 102 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 316 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 132 4
- Auto enrolment 380 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 802
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 382
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181