£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Web sites 173 3
- Homing sandwiches 203 7
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 81 3
- More AE! 729 16
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 67 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 552 13
- Dispensation 135 3
- signature required 253 10
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 470 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 81 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 285 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 239 3
- Capitalising purchased software 113 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 267 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 566 17
- how to object to registered company name... 348 2
- Property income in different capacities 255 5
- CGT 490 19
- CGT 298 5
- Vat registration exception 155 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,216
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 807
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 506
- Digita Hosted Software 326
- Credit where credit's due....... 299
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 232
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 179
- TheTax Donut 165
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 151
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 146