£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 906 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,653 49
- Allocation of income from property 371 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 104 1
- bookkeeping system 299 5
- Outstanding Loans 74 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 166 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 681 8
- Business trips - director and family 103 1
- Company van paid by director 183 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 226 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 375 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,415 12
- flat rate scheme 1,076 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 154 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 244 2
- Before I call employers helpline 339 2
- Accountants reference for me?? 333 1