£2,000 NIC Employment Allowance and Benefits
I have a couple of questions about the Employers NI Allowance, but I haven't been able to find the answers myself.
My client has only one employee, with a relatively low salary, but is provided with some P11d benefits. There is some Eers NI on the salary but not £2,000.
Can the remainder of the allowance be used against the Class 1A incurred there?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 171 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 188 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 356 8
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 146 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 146 3
- LLP as member of LLP 99 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,750 48
- B2B vat in the EU 143 3
- Coding Notice 166 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 459 7
- Vat 286 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,283 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 198 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 166 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,496 18
- CT/CIS offset 149 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 198 4
- Trade name 197 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 146 1
- New business - journal entries 330 20
- Auto enrolment excuses 825
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 711
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 394
- Social investment tax relief 210
- Digita Hosted Software 206
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 163
- Travel costs and contractors 159
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 150
- accounting for this transaction 147