31 January 2015- tax return deadline conumdrum
I do a few tax returns as I go along.
Accounts complete, tax return(s) finished as part of the process; off goes the CT600 etc.
I've carried out some subcontract work during various post January gloom periods and can never understand how the panick ever came about. Hundreds of tax returns to complete in a few weeks.
Some practitioners seem to show signs of stress and high blood pressure during that time. Why?
OK leave some things until later if there is some sort of investigation going on.
The whole thing is a bit of a mystery to me.
Anyone got any instinct about what is going on here?
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,459 44
- CIC accounts submission 22 1
- What does it mean?? 443 12
- Know it alls (who don't) 300 9
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 961 13
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 368 7
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 223 4
- VAT & Landlords 202 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 89 2
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 170 5
- Tax advice person/business 234 2
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 681 15
- Extraction of Factory from Trading Company and Leaseback 100 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 536 17
- Loan write off by Company 83 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 176 3
- Late P45 129 2
- Auto enrolment and husband & Wife companies 421 2
- Share swap 366 11
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 72 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,561
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 859
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 245
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 234
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 202
- Check my logic on this please? 182