31 January 2015- tax return deadline conumdrum
I do a few tax returns as I go along.
Accounts complete, tax return(s) finished as part of the process; off goes the CT600 etc.
I've carried out some subcontract work during various post January gloom periods and can never understand how the panick ever came about. Hundreds of tax returns to complete in a few weeks.
Some practitioners seem to show signs of stress and high blood pressure during that time. Why?
OK leave some things until later if there is some sort of investigation going on.
The whole thing is a bit of a mystery to me.
Anyone got any instinct about what is going on here?
- The return of George A? 124 7
- HMRC Uncleared Credit 98 1
- Audit and paypal balances 114 6
- Classic cars investment 439 12
- Dividends & S455 108 2
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 232 6
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 199 2
- Transfer of shares to ultimate controlling party 111 7
- Professional Qualification 449 7
- Missing C79 104 4
- Buying fees 578 4
- Tiwan contractor 65 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 340 8
- IHT Query 364 7
- Payroll handover information 128 2
- National Insurance Contributions 270 6
- Freehold Property Depreciation 199 9
- Jointly owned property 156 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 442 14
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 307 6
- Possible Partnership? 541
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 535
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 473
- New Fangled Penalties 336
- Clubs and Taxable Income 280
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 266
- Loans to other companies 210
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 197
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 168
- Outsource Data Entry 164