31 January 2015- tax return deadline conumdrum
I do a few tax returns as I go along.
Accounts complete, tax return(s) finished as part of the process; off goes the CT600 etc.
I've carried out some subcontract work during various post January gloom periods and can never understand how the panick ever came about. Hundreds of tax returns to complete in a few weeks.
Some practitioners seem to show signs of stress and high blood pressure during that time. Why?
OK leave some things until later if there is some sort of investigation going on.
The whole thing is a bit of a mystery to me.
Anyone got any instinct about what is going on here?
- Late Registration for VAT 156 5
- Registering a company late 213 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 253 4
- physiotherapy clinic 543 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,892 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 69 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,000 25
- Deferred Tax 101 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 55 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 401 7
- How much of your work is admin? 144 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,786 19
- Goodwill complications 141 2
- Personal pension 209 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 166 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 290 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 246 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 981 26
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,156 12
- property development 275 8
- TheTax Donut 1,005
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 665
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 616
- Follower cases 481
- Limited company purchase of property 407
- Hive up 404
- corporate hierarchy 375
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 371
- LIVE chat, starting now 314
- AIA or IFA 205