£9m turnover potential client
I had a potential client meeting today whose £9m turnover nearly through me off my chair. I was not expecting a client like this to come and see me.
She appears keen to become our client. Before I make my decision to take her on as a client, I would be grateful for people'sviews and experience of a tiny practitioner like me taking on a client that would be the biggest on the books and the second biggest would be a few million pounds down the list.
Are you a small practice with a £9m or higher turnover client?
In terms of the workload we can cope. I will be taking on a UK based bookkeeper. Audit would be undertaken by another firm.
- Xerocon 2016 1,083 28
- New Build 70 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 62 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,227 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 693 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 73 1
- USA Tax Query 249 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 397 5
- last minute request 582 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 298 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 328 7
- Personal Tax 566 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,698 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 965 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 367 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,996 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 445 7