£9m turnover potential client
I had a potential client meeting today whose £9m turnover nearly through me off my chair. I was not expecting a client like this to come and see me.
She appears keen to become our client. Before I make my decision to take her on as a client, I would be grateful for people'sviews and experience of a tiny practitioner like me taking on a client that would be the biggest on the books and the second biggest would be a few million pounds down the list.
Are you a small practice with a £9m or higher turnover client?
In terms of the workload we can cope. I will be taking on a UK based bookkeeper. Audit would be undertaken by another firm.
- incorrect old p60 71 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 462 4
- VAT on new builds 99 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 659 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 333 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 111 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 101 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 111 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,797 26
- Missing tax return 145 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 906 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 271 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 153 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 547 18
- Physiotherapy 233 3
- Inflation and fees 1,207 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 155 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 275 8
- CGT help please 139 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 339 7