aaarrrgghhh !! - LLP Help
I have the "pleasure" of preparing a set of dormant LLP accounts for a client who registered the LLP as he intended to start but has never traded.
No problem I thought - I don't have any LLP clients at the moment save this one - I will go to Companies House and file the DCA (LLP equivalent) online
However - there isn't one and what is more I can't find a template.
Before I press ahead trying to ensure I draft a compliant template could I ask one of the members of the community to help/point me in the direction of one.
£10 to the favourite charity of anyone who can pass on/send me a template - believe me it will be £10 very well spent!
- flat rate scheme 819 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 573 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 111 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 236 1
- CIS online 160 3
- Class IV NIC 167 3
- bookkeeping system 195 4
- Company van paid by director 109 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,566 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 132 3
- Private company division 98 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 303 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 639 7
- Split year treatment ? 120 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 277 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 109 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 209 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 250 3
- Special dividends & CGT 311 2