Hi Folks, just having a wobble before I submit my first set (in many years) of abbreviated accounts to companies house
I used VT to prepare the accounts.
I am using the web filing service to enter the information
The web filing service asks for notes on directors transactions and RP. Im quite happy to ignore the RP as the transactions are immaterial.
Im swithering with transations with directors? I have a balance in the directors loan account of £100 relating to share capital. Should this be disclosed? Any ideas?
Do I need to disclose the share capital?
- Personal Tax 275 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 245 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 40 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,201 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 213 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 182 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 441 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 243 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 218 1
- last minute request 328 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 491 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2