Hi Folks, just having a wobble before I submit my first set (in many years) of abbreviated accounts to companies house
I used VT to prepare the accounts.
I am using the web filing service to enter the information
The web filing service asks for notes on directors transactions and RP. Im quite happy to ignore the RP as the transactions are immaterial.
Im swithering with transations with directors? I have a balance in the directors loan account of £100 relating to share capital. Should this be disclosed? Any ideas?
Do I need to disclose the share capital?
- Deferring dividends on paper 34 3
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 99 1
- flat rate scheme 2,259 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 126 4
- Family Partnership 205 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 34 1
- P11D Car Value 228 6
- Signed accounts for bank 595 12
- NOVA declaration 83 1
- Business valuation advice 695 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,459 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,209 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 248 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,088 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 138 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 371 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 778 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 423 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 314 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 228 2