So I have finalised my abbreviated accounts, ibxrl full accounts and CT600.
I've used BTC and submitted the full accounts and CT600.
Whats the easiest way to submit the abbreviated to Companies House. Is there something within VT that allows me to submit or do I have to download the Companies House template and type? (PITA as lots of related party and directors loans type disclosure) Or simpler still, can I still print and post?
Am I missing a quick and obvious solution?
- Disbursement of recharge 392 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 72 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 312 9
- Mortgage Reference 916 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 316 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 121 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 180 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 155 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 191 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 276 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 200 2
- property capital gains 416 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 172 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 964 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 261 3