So I have finalised my abbreviated accounts, ibxrl full accounts and CT600.
I've used BTC and submitted the full accounts and CT600.
Whats the easiest way to submit the abbreviated to Companies House. Is there something within VT that allows me to submit or do I have to download the Companies House template and type? (PITA as lots of related party and directors loans type disclosure) Or simpler still, can I still print and post?
Am I missing a quick and obvious solution?
- Limited company purchase of property 494 4
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 121 3
- . 507 13
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,002 15
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 288 17
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 253 6
- Goodwill complications 279 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 39 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 149 1
- How much of your work is admin? 705 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 222 4
- Will I need to resign? 451 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 326 5
- Trade creditor journal 122 2
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 190 1
- Old CGT loss 244 4
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 485 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 412 9
- HMRC Distraint 161 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 175 2