So I have finalised my abbreviated accounts, ibxrl full accounts and CT600.
I've used BTC and submitted the full accounts and CT600.
Whats the easiest way to submit the abbreviated to Companies House. Is there something within VT that allows me to submit or do I have to download the Companies House template and type? (PITA as lots of related party and directors loans type disclosure) Or simpler still, can I still print and post?
Am I missing a quick and obvious solution?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,911 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 253 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 126 3
- Company Share Buy Back 123 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 925 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 176 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 113 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 190 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 190 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4