Absolute vs PTP
I am currently considering switching from PTP Software to Absolute in respect of Self Assesment, Partnership, Trust and Corporation Tax Returns. I wondered if anyone had made the switch and could advise me if it is worth doing?
My main concern with transferring our database from PTP to Absolute is having to re-enter all of our clients details as obviously this would be a time-consuming process.
Any thoughts would be welcome.
- Professional coaching claimable? 91 1
- Sage instant account codes 123 1
- Networking 139 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 180 1
- Turnover on a tax return 308 8
- incorrect old p60 451 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 294 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 397 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,128 30
- Inflation and fees 1,411 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 318 1