I'm a CIMA MIP, who is applying for ACA membership through the pathways scheme, and as the deadline is the 16th I need to get my skates on! I'm struggling in one of the areas of experience - "an ethical issues I have experience and dealt with" - I think we have all come across certain types of "ethical issues" but not the type you would want to note on an application form !!
Does anyone have any suggestions - i'm not suggesting making a scenario up, just ideas to help jog my memory?!
Also, anyone have any experience / tips on pathways entry?
All much appreciated, all the best
- P11d query 268 5
- Rental expenses 50 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 132 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 343 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 84 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 284 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 476 10
- Landing clients 420 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,153 22
- Termination Payment 206 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 213 3
- CRM / marketing 109 2
- Allocation of income from property 757 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 138 1
- 64-8 problems 522 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10