I'm a CIMA MIP, who is applying for ACA membership through the pathways scheme, and as the deadline is the 16th I need to get my skates on! I'm struggling in one of the areas of experience - "an ethical issues I have experience and dealt with" - I think we have all come across certain types of "ethical issues" but not the type you would want to note on an application form !!
Does anyone have any suggestions - i'm not suggesting making a scenario up, just ideas to help jog my memory?!
Also, anyone have any experience / tips on pathways entry?
All much appreciated, all the best
- Website Content 380 4
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 144 2
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 277 9
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 657 12
- Incorporated company charity 108 2
- property capital gains 312 3
- Closing down loss-making company 613 10
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 368 5
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 432 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,110 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 406 2
- Tips on meals 403 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 245 2
- Stumped - IHT 456 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 577 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 380 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 152 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 866 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,438 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 168 3