I'm a CIMA MIP, who is applying for ACA membership through the pathways scheme, and as the deadline is the 16th I need to get my skates on! I'm struggling in one of the areas of experience - "an ethical issues I have experience and dealt with" - I think we have all come across certain types of "ethical issues" but not the type you would want to note on an application form !!
Does anyone have any suggestions - i'm not suggesting making a scenario up, just ideas to help jog my memory?!
Also, anyone have any experience / tips on pathways entry?
All much appreciated, all the best
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 524 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 65 2
- Giving shares away 125 3
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 234 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 240 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 425 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 638 5
- VAT disaggregation 212 3
- What are HMRC implying? 596 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 98 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 65 1
- Right To Manage Company 155 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 909 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 196 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 832 7
- VAT Flat Rate 344 1
- BrightPay quirks 394 6
- Closing down loss-making company 299 3
- AccountingWEB survey 484 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,183 31