I'm a CIMA MIP, who is applying for ACA membership through the pathways scheme, and as the deadline is the 16th I need to get my skates on! I'm struggling in one of the areas of experience - "an ethical issues I have experience and dealt with" - I think we have all come across certain types of "ethical issues" but not the type you would want to note on an application form !!
Does anyone have any suggestions - i'm not suggesting making a scenario up, just ideas to help jog my memory?!
Also, anyone have any experience / tips on pathways entry?
All much appreciated, all the best
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 627 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 82 3
- Company Share Buy Back 100 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 919 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 166 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 227 1
- New build property to be rented 155 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 104 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 98 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 161 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 211 4
- Private company division 312 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7