I'm a CIMA MIP, who is applying for ACA membership through the pathways scheme, and as the deadline is the 16th I need to get my skates on! I'm struggling in one of the areas of experience - "an ethical issues I have experience and dealt with" - I think we have all come across certain types of "ethical issues" but not the type you would want to note on an application form !!
Does anyone have any suggestions - i'm not suggesting making a scenario up, just ideas to help jog my memory?!
Also, anyone have any experience / tips on pathways entry?
All much appreciated, all the best
- Suitable software 276
- SAP Refresher Course 211
- SMP advanced funding 201
- HR / Payroll 190
- Expenses 166
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 156
- RTI doubling up Employees NI! 123
- IHT and settlor interested trust 119
- List of international shareholders 117
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 89
- LLP V's Normal Partnership 85
- Sample subcontract agreement 84
- Group accounts template wanted 74
- Resign from Job and Left UK 71
- Rental on termination of long term lease 56
- tax on gain of foriegn currency 42
- Personal car 6
- Sage difference between TB. Figures and accounts 5