ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,019 19
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 28 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 371 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 116 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 188 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 87 1
- FPS or EPS 124 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 250 3
- Continuity of Practice 183 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 119 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 309 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,202 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 155 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 293 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 329 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 793 31
- Personal allowance 674 15
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 448 6
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 221
- Construction CIS LLP Company 209
- EPS and CIS deductions 196