ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- NALS Accountants Report 89 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,459 35
- Legal title not in the company name 259 10
- Dividend dates 554 10
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 113 3
- Sole properietor 158 4
- transitioning payroll 227 8
- dividend proposals 93 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 223 2
- Deduction from Salary 286 8
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 184 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,718 60
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 84 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 435 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 157 2
- 12 Pay Problems 248 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 249 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 86 1
- Redudancy 91 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 483 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 622
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 310
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 282
- Probiz 271
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 230
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 230
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 202
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 175