ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 365 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 392 10
- Repayment of Share Capital 48 1
- Travel expenses for director - flight 55 1
- Self employed care worker 511 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 188 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 195 1
- Auto enrolment 433 8
- Audacity 934 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 387 7
- Late registration for MOSS 244 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 269 5
- Client right to working papers 355 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 545 6
- Professional Clearance 1,059 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 280 5
- Illegal share transfer 454 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 174 2
- Company Strike off 1,847 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,159 34
- NHS finance professionals 534
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 377
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 359
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 306
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 285
- vat gross profit percentage margins 282
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 257
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 225