ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,236 23
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,281 370
- 100% Xero practice 2,267 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 93 1
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 250 6
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 162 6
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 105 1
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 113 3
- Scottish but not UK 306 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 281 10
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 105 1
- What is the role of an accountant? 450 13
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 262 1
- P11D Query 150 4
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 82 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,326 25
- Company Accounts 439 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 98 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 292 7
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 197 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 429
- National Insurance 329
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 322
- Non Resident 252
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 241
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152