ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Fastest Software 645 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 89 1
- Where did it go? 222 2
- cancellation of Engagement 107 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 84 1
- Feuding directors 236 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 94 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 480 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,891 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 606 5
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 205 3
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 227 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 86 1
- Benefit fraud 3,417 49
- SA Tax Returns 151 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 133 2
- Consolidated accounts 118 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,021 24
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 357 12
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,399 22
- CTA study material 650
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 393
- Employment related securities question 243
- ATED Penalties 219
- AIM Stocks and IHT 198
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 164
- Trust for Employee 151
- Expat pension contributions? 147
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 133
- Capital allowances 120