ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,287 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 78 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 271 12
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 130 3
- VAT on motor expenses 876 31
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 152 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 178 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 150 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 733 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 381 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 194 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 321 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 99 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 386 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 89 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 321 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 398 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 131 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 95 1
- VAT Registration 455 19
- Skandia using wrong address 1,539
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 847
- International interest certificate 466
- NOVA 324
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 224
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 215
- Bonus Bonds 205
- Management expenses for investment company 201
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 192
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 179