ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 17 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 596 25
- Administrative restoration 112 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 159 4
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 59 2
- Companies House incorporation service 386 13
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 298 2
- P35 and Service Company questions 189 4
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,616 13
- Bereavment payment 153 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 116 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,164 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 293 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 375 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,311 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 168 2
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 91 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 205 6
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 291 7
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 175 3
- Xtuple 550
- Qtac payroll for bureau 377
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 322
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 300
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 192
- Investment 189
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 182