ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Jointly owned property 80 2
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 377 6
- VAT margin scheme 166 12
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 706 34
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 185 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 283 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 348 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 134 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 82 1
- Unpaid Fee's 622 10
- cold file reviewer needed 333 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 930 17
- Professional Qualification 295 2
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 319 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 196 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 795 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 236 3
- Company Dividends Received 173 2
- Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club? 157 1
- Client information from previous accountant 493 8
- Possible Partnership? 531
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 189
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 162
- Outsource Data Entry 158