ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- New business - journal entries 135 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 641 17
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 306 4
- Trade name 18 1
- Resident Landlord Expenses 165 6
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 91 3
- Why should I retain membership? 2,501 42
- Employee shareholder contracts 100 1
- Lettings expenses 92 2
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 355 12
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 317 11
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 284 9
- PAYE 455 12
- Using CT600.pdf if all the directors are different 80 1
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 161 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 276 16
- IFA incorporation problems 184 3
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 74 2
- Director's loan account in credit 203 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 676 23
- Auto enrolment excuses 727
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 698
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 374
- Social investment tax relief 194
- Digita Hosted Software 186
- Call Centre Data Costs 183
- option to tax 167
- VAT on deposits 160
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 143
- Travel costs and contractors 137