ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 258 11
- Where has Portia gone? 2,779 79
- RTI - duplicate employee record 575 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 84 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 140 4
- Practice management software 1,030 18
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 162 2
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 570 18
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 38 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 745 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 429 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 204 3
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 775 16
- Write off loan between companies 611 24
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 185 2
- Industry Reports 55 1
- recompense capital input 235 12
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,182 22
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 317 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 112 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 804
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 418
- Sanzar 319
- How do you do it 308
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 175
- Fit for purpose 173