ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 147 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 181 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,221 35
- Mortgage Reference 533 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 236 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 193 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 208 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 164 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 183 1
- USA Tax Query 304 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 438 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 354 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 391 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6