ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 401 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 639 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 307 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 84 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 79 1
- VAT on new builds 70 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 82 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,765 26
- Missing tax return 110 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 897 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 262 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 137 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 532 18
- Physiotherapy 217 3
- Inflation and fees 1,186 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 138 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 262 8
- CGT help please 126 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 106 2