ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,460 13
- IHT dilemma 1,221 18
- Aweb tracking ... 138 3
- PAYE 1,074 16
- Entrepreneurs Relief 524 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 62 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 152 2
- Gifts from limited companies 131 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 340 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 322 2
- VAT 74 1
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 93 1
- RTI overpayments gap 219 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 185 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 537 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 270 1
- Authorised share capital 125 4
- international employer please help!! 180 4
- Capital gain? 289 6
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 209 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,118
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 301
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 215
- Director phone costs 189
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 166
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 163
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144