ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Dividend in specie 240 8
- Can I claim mileage? 109 2
- Partnership Tax Return Deadline 42 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 182 9
- client threatening legal action 1,817 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 695 8
- Partially exempt? 246 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 96 1
- First VAT Visit for client 250 4
- Lorry Drivers 152 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 133 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 113 1
- Mexican student in UK 124 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 201 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 309 12
- payroll software 151 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,057 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 129 1
- Pricing 341 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 260 5
- Skandia using wrong address 492
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 280
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 275
- Employee rewards 259
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 229
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 220
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 219
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 174
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 162