ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 557 10
- Agent online self service 597 14
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 341 7
- Accountant won't release working papers 3,005 54
- Are Property Design Exhibitions Claimable 100 2
- Not renewing AAT 752 9
- What's the best software for this? 435 4
- Email encryption 1,422 15
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,244 22
- Next Move 782 21
- Zoho Books 191 1
- Self-assessment statistics 2,510 59
- Transmission of ISA 172 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 244 2
- CGT of shares gifted 397 6
- New dividend taxation 587 3
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 200 1
- Company car v company allowance 340 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 452 9
- Company formation and bank account 491 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 675
- Property letting & CAs 408
- 2015 tax year end 401
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 399
- FCA regulated company in a small group 350
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 324
- Costly Accounting Software contract 245
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- DTA tie-breaker issue 222
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 211