ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 389 5
- See you all on the other side 583 6
- 12Pay 296 2
- dividends 384 2
- R&D 221 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,092 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 383 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 283 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 247 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 475 5
- Seeking a tax case 519 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 378 4
- Companies house strike off 357 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 278 2
- Moving to the cloud 683 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 191 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 824 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 181 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,050 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 425 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 536
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 406
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 359
- IRIS and FRS 102 341
- Capitalising Finance Lease 303
- USA help 301
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 272
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 261
- Capital gains on rental property 244
- Sage Coretime 225