ACCA Continuity of Practice
I am eligible for an ACCA practicing certificate and this has been confirmed after review of my Practicing Certificate Training Records by the ACCA.
However on completion of the ACCA Practicing Certificate Form I have seen that there is a requirement to enter a similar firm or person's details who will act as continuity of practice.
I am applying for a part time practicing certificate (turnover less than £5k per annum) and wanted to know firstly where would be the best place to identify a firm or person who will act as my continuity of practice? Or alternatively is there anyone in the West Midlands who would like to act as continuity of practice for my limited company?
I am aiming to complete basic accounts and small CT600 tax returns.
All advice will be greatly appreciated.
- Digita in the cloud 100 2
- Tax relief when working away 23 1
- Anybody still doing returns? 913 36
- Self assessment for directors 32 1
- Tax relief when working away 131 3
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 239 9
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,301 20
- Designated sole Residence 225 5
- A little knowledge 246 5
- Scratch Head 327 1
- Year end 252 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 314 13
- Clothing 624 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 151 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 181 5
- Identity check problem 1,511 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 197 1
- Capital allowances on Software 235 2
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 130 3
- Company director and KIT days 133 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 960
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 684
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 631
- Latest phishing scam 608
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 446
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 331
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 265
- Sabbatical payments 224
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 207
- Negligible Value Claim 204