ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 927 29
- You know its over 294 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 478 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 201 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 153 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 139 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 205 3
- Cocaine anyone? 491 8
- Late Registration for VAT 475 13
- EIS/SEIS 134 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 267 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 408 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 411 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 699 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 549 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 578 4
- Personal pension 396 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 219 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,210 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 159 3
- Hive up 487
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 451
- corporate hierarchy 432
- Advice - 269
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 222
- WWOOFers 215
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 204
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 192
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 172
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171