ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Boffin of the Year 30 2
- Altered PAYE cheque 405 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 81 1
- equipment rental 52 1
- Giving a seminar 601 32
- Flat Rate Scheme 347 16
- Non sequitur 115 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,176 63
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 557 11
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 115 3
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 251 9
- Am i Liable? 767 19
- Joint Filing Help 159 3
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 231 8
- audit for 50% associate? 84 2
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 96 5
- Write off of former director's loan 798 12
- HMRC Appeals 115 1
- RTI 336 11
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 411 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,277
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 629
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 416
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 325
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 238
- Alphabet shares 209
- Agent fees to sell business 204
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 199
- Office recharges 159
- Tax position on lease extension 154