ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- I know ... 1,215 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 681 18
- Tax on principal private residence 217 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 220 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 242 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 129 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 219 4
- Personal pension contributions 247 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 317 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 254 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 392 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 213 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 129 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 452 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 657 14
- Tax calc and NIC 218 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,834 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 356 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 426 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 701
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 469
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 273
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 245
- growth voucher supplier 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 186
- VAT on Gaming Machines 169
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 156
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 155