ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Box CP18 CT600 71 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 433 10
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 57 2
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 96 5
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 690 29
- new capital structure ltd with investors 317 6
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 773 11
- Gift to employee 188 4
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 339 5
- Growing pains 233 3
- Unfurnished properties allowable replacement expenditure 91 2
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 112 3
- Capital or revenue expense? 53 1
- Capital or revenue expense? 71 1
- VAT on land sale 267 8
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,753 25
- NOMINAL CODES 154 2
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 525 8
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 374 10
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 197 3
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 398
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 256
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 232
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 201
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 166
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 151