ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Tax position re this lease? 109 2
- VAT on Training Courses 118 2
- No VAT apportionment on tools on hand at registration? 127 2
- Self employed travel expenses 127 3
- which software 368 4
- Filing Dormant LLPs with Companies House 27 1
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 377 4
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 365 18
- Audit exempt subsidiary 62 1
- Accounting treatment of service charges incurred prior to occupation 137 1
- Best apps for clients 259 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 580 8
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,800 16
- HMRC list of tax avoidance schemes 271 2
- Corporation tax - group relief on 75% subsidiary 126 2
- Unpaid company directors and self employment 224 2
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 433 2
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 189 2
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 467 13
- Real names 1,033 32
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 576
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 447
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 350
- IFA incorporation 333
- Sorry ignore me 309
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 268
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 261
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 254
- Cancelled 196
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 163