ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 208 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 605 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 231 4
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 312 4
- Closing my business down 104 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 854 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 314 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 192 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 121 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,243 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,472 21
- VAT flat rate scheme 119 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 296 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 92 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,099 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 419 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 161 1
- FPS or EPS 177 2
- Continuity of Practice 229 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 148 2
- Moving away from CCH software 956
- QROP pension input amounts 442
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 385
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 360
- fraud 288
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 262
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 230
- Construction CIS LLP Company 215
- EPS and CIS deductions 204
- Out of time or not? 183