ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Care Home - Job Price 275 5
- Fee headache 442 4
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 224 6
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 236 4
- India Capital Gain 121 1
- Dormant payroll 731 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 110 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 292 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,496 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 119 1
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 522 11
- This feels wrong.... 1,569 21
- Overlap relief 389 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 202 2
- To correct incorrect NBV in previous year accounts 287 10
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 201 3
- P11D Rejection 275 7
- Directors loans 276 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief:: share disposals after leaving the company 275 5
- Has anyone else tried Iris paperless working papers for audit exempt companies 309 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 504
- Theatre Tax Relief 414
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 324
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 307
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 284
- Perkbox 232
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 224
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 219
- Document Management Systems 193
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 192