ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Introduction of Goodwill 166 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 143 4
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 257 10
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 137 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 726 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 376 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 189 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 311 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 90 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 377 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 86 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 311 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 386 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 125 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 89 1
- VAT Registration 451 19
- Tax Credit Overpayment 271 9
- Property Expenses - Allowable 141 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 123 2
- Tax advice person/business 148 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,536
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 845
- International interest certificate 464
- NOVA 322
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 220
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 214
- Bonus Bonds 203
- Management expenses for investment company 199
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 188
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 176