ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Giving shares away 30 1
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 205 1
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 588 5
- VAT disaggregation 182 3
- What are HMRC implying? 558 2
- HMRC having technical difficulties 348 11
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 81 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 46 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 191 4
- Right To Manage Company 122 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 885 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 183 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 818 7
- VAT Flat Rate 336 1
- BrightPay quirks 386 6
- Closing down loss-making company 261 3
- AccountingWEB survey 474 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,163 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 824 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 315 1