ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- LLP classification of division of profit 117 3
- Ltd company or sole trader 73 2
- Fee protection 105 2
- deductions for OMB companies 164 2
- Insolvent Liquidation 108 1
- insolvency ip control 156 1
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 303 3
- Free Agent data? 93 1
- Generic PAYE notices 82 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 129 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 519 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 537 12
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 122 3
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 76 1
- UK company avoiding tax 190 2
- Finland 77 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 964 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 172 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 506 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,200 40
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 260
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- South African Government Pension 138