ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Losses carry forward to self employed 111 2
- Fees 365 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,843 43
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 456 16
- Time to ditch Sage? 325 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 263 3
- HMRC Post 547 7
- Transactions with directors 459 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 300 9
- Non VAT invoices 226 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 225 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,408 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 269 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 238 2
- Form 17 Download 172 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 578 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 395 4
- HMRC Information notice 1,001 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 293 3
- Accountant Specialization. 409 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 416
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 368
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 246
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 212
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 185
- AIA 182
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 180