ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,754 80
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 477 10
- Dependant Relative 223 3
- Providing registered office address to clients 217 5
- What would you do in this situation? 312 8
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 193 5
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,502 49
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 425 14
- Foster Care 113 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 791 33
- TOMS - Travel Agents 49 1
- Insurance Claim & VAT 91 1
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 276 5
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 139 2
- HMRC Money Laundering Visit 584 3
- Dividend Payments 506 12
- Employed clients and expenses 896 18
- More HMRC on gov.uk 677 12
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 214 4
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 502 12
- Bonus Bonds 397
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 392
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 304
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 265
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 203
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 197
- Company Car Lease 173
- Finance Lease 162
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 136