ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Buying a business premises in a pension 176 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 173 2
- Tax efficient vehicle 471 9
- Going through security 255 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 461 17
- Dividend Tax Petition 301 3
- Sage VAT return reports difference post reconciliation 226 1
- Bank reconciliation 262 8
- Practice software 659 14
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 334 3
- Sage Accounts in a mess 269 5
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 158 2
- Business only use of company car 212 5
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 243 7
- Goodwill on incorporation 503 17
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 354 10
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 198 2
- Retail business software/accounting system 137 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 200 9
- Certificate of Tax Deposit and APN's 110 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 240
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 225
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 212
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 199
- Web site and client access area advice 182
- Expenses Software 179
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 169
- CTA Material 162
- Any thoughts on Capium? 161
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 160