ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Secure document exchange 552 6
- HMRC Summons for £14k 40 1
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 70 2
- Regular Director bonus 218 4
- Signed accounts for a lender 310 16
- Corporation Tax Software 257 7
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 381 9
- FreeAgent question 296 8
- Mortgage interest 58 1
- How many associated companies 77 1
- Goodie bag 2,513 68
- Practising options 470 6
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 419 10
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 599 5
- Software recommendations? 383 5
- can I approach clients ? 718 10
- Latest scam e-mails 155 1
- BrightPay 958 27
- Budget 2015 predictions 615 14
- Have the new quarterly employer returns been finalised and where do you get them? 206 1
- Possible Partnership? 676
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 528
- New Fangled Penalties 461
- Fuming! 450
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 328
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 266
- Moving away from CCH software 248
- Outsource Data Entry 247
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 243
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 193