ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Professional coaching claimable? 44 1
- Sage instant account codes 105 1
- Networking 101 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 153 1
- Turnover on a tax return 278 8
- incorrect old p60 444 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 277 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 167 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 251 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 265 3
- Missing tax return 389 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,124 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 305 1