ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Overseas Company 60 1
- Dividend and pension with no salary 116 1
- Accountex Exhibition 138 1
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,460 45
- Private use for Small hotel owner: historic rules 118 1
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 155 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 186 5
- Career change - how to get relevant experience? 1,047 11
- Late leaver notification 182 4
- A little bit of politics 472 6
- Could i ask for a bit of help please. 303 6
- Filling in my self assessment 688 14
- Should small companies be audited? 983 41
- Mileage claim restriction 370 3
- Self Assessment employed and self employed 161 1
- Overlap profit 573 15
- What does PITA mean? 449 9
- career 349 2
- Help required please 474 10
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 468 1
- Sanzar 454
- Digital marketing focus group 377
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 347
- Continuity Agreement 292
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 280
- Sainsbury's mangement 268
- Buyback 266
- Avanti Accounts 256
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 201
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 174