ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Is the CT61 return dead? 453 7
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 451 5
- Dormant co. now trading 45 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 424 11
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 260 4
- Rental holiday in lieu of repairs 432 9
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 1,348 11
- Property letting & CAs 465 2
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,409 19
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 134 2
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 542 7
- Transmission of ISA 269 4
- Opt To Tax Refund 66 1
- Deduction for Flat Rate Scheme VAT 295 3
- CisVerification as an agent 204 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 375 6
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 345 6
- backpack 427 4
- CIS 389 9
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 720 16
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 717
- 2015 tax year end 449
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 422
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 364
- Costly Accounting Software contract 328
- Directors' advances and credits 269
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 226
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 204