ACCA - how many hours a week?
I have just started ACCA. I have recently graduated with a non-relevant 2.1 degree through the Open University.
My job is part of the treasury/financial accounting team in a public sector organisation. I am looking at completing the F1 to F3 modules by around April or May.
I am trying to plan out my time for the skills level and I suspect the first paper exams will be in December. I would look to start studying for the skills exams in about May.
Can anyone shed some light onto how many hours per module I should look to study per week? I would look to study F4 and F5 and possibly F6 if this is feasible.
I will self-study on text books, this worked well when I was studying in the Open Uni.
Any advice is appreciated!
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 78 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 282 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 201 2
- cross border vat 105 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,889 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 753 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 246 12
- Can't read my handwriting 622 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,644 74
- Employing a carer 114 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 526 16
- PRR 441 14
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 210 13
- Corp Tax Refund 166 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 385 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 274 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 78 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 227 1
- Audit partner? 271 6
- Losses on FHL Property 116 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 516
- National Insurance 407
- Non Resident 317
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 220
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 181
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 149
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 144