ACCA member preparing p'ship tax return
Good evening all,
I would appreciate some guidance in this area please. I have reviewed the relevant ACCA guidelines but would like check with my fellow professionals to ensure what I am proposing to do is correct. I should point out that I am an ACCA member but do not yet have a practicing certificate.
I have a family member who is currently in a partnership. I have been asked if I can prepare accounts and personal tax returns for the business and partners. I will happily do this free of charge as a favour. The accounts will have a full balance sheet so will be reasonably detailed.
Could anyone please confirm if I am within the ACCA rules? I'm sure once payment for services comes in to the equation it's not as clear.
Feedback is appreciated.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,668 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 180 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,552 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 76 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 233 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 220 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 820 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 115 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 910 37
- Second Limited Company 127 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 515 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Post AAT? 694 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 160 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2