ACCA member preparing p'ship tax return
Good evening all,
I would appreciate some guidance in this area please. I have reviewed the relevant ACCA guidelines but would like check with my fellow professionals to ensure what I am proposing to do is correct. I should point out that I am an ACCA member but do not yet have a practicing certificate.
I have a family member who is currently in a partnership. I have been asked if I can prepare accounts and personal tax returns for the business and partners. I will happily do this free of charge as a favour. The accounts will have a full balance sheet so will be reasonably detailed.
Could anyone please confirm if I am within the ACCA rules? I'm sure once payment for services comes in to the equation it's not as clear.
Feedback is appreciated.
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 162 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 131 1
- incorrect old p60 345 8
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,078 31
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 227 3
- Missing tax return 344 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 369 3
- Inflation and fees 1,381 24
- Sage Priority Support 175 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 199 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 226 1
- Related party disclosure 206 3
- Company reconstruction 139 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 234 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 153 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 173 1
- Advice please! 419 2
- VAT on new builds 188 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 151 1