Accountants have you found clients through Twitter and/or LinkedIn?
Firstly credit to Phil Hendy for triggering this question.
I do not use Twitter or LinkedIn for getting clients. This is because I do not think the time spent and return match. Am I wrong?
It would be really helpful to get a feedback from real accountants on the following:
- How much time do you spend on social media?
- How many clients did you find through social media and average fee level?
- If worthwhile investment of time, where do I start? All I have done is open an account with them.
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 267 10
- VAT on garage rent 138 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 91 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 801 17
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 160 3
- Property scam victim 317 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 241 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 55 1
- Have i messed up? 750 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 424 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 57 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 108 2
- Tasks for new trainees 151 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 70 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 73 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 570 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 106 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,650 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 261 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,817 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,093
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 576
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 384
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 289
- Charge out rates in London? 244
- Interest on Loan to a Company 190
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 175
- Agent fees to sell business 165
- Alphabet shares 161
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 155