Accountants Reports for IFA Companies
I work for a firm of chartered accountants who are no longer registered auditors.
We have just received an enquiry from a new limited company who are independent financial advisors, asking if we can give them a quote for preparing the annual financial statements and providing other corporate and personal taxation services.
I am assuming that the company will be regulated by the FSA and wonder whether there are additional reporting requirements in place for such businesses and, if so, whether such work can only be undertaken by registered auditors?
Any other relevant comments related to this this would be most welcome.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 112 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 140 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 78 1
- VAT refund 312 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,283 37
- Turnover on a tax return 547 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 119 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 151 1
- Special dividends & CGT 203 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 194 1
- Networking 366 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 279 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 305 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 339 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2
- IT Contractor 286 1