Accountants Reports for IFA Companies
I work for a firm of chartered accountants who are no longer registered auditors.
We have just received an enquiry from a new limited company who are independent financial advisors, asking if we can give them a quote for preparing the annual financial statements and providing other corporate and personal taxation services.
I am assuming that the company will be regulated by the FSA and wonder whether there are additional reporting requirements in place for such businesses and, if so, whether such work can only be undertaken by registered auditors?
Any other relevant comments related to this this would be most welcome.
- Xerocon 2016 1,056 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,198 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 269 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 298 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 623 12
- Personal Tax 528 11
- USA Tax Query 199 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,676 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 953 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 325 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 611 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 359 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,988 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 427 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 193 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 377 4
- last minute request 537 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,262 46