Accounting for escorts?
When I say dealings I think it's obvious I mean on an accountancy basis and nothing else!
All of course hypothetical. For starters does the sketchy ground surrounding the whole subject put you off having them in your client list? Where would you draw the line on allowable/disallowable expenditure? General thoughts on the subject from a professional standpoint.
Interested to hear what people have to say!
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 169 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 342 9
- HELP...historic SSP query! 80 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 727 19
- US share sale - income or capital 58 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,360 12
- flat rate scheme 891 30
- Allocation of income from property 318 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 129 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 225 2
- Before I call employers helpline 327 2
- Accountants reference for me?? 300 1
- CIS online 183 3
- Class IV NIC 243 3
- bookkeeping system 248 4
- Company van paid by director 146 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,592 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 264 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 184 3
- Private company division 154 1