We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Corporation Tax DTR 908 9
- PAYE NI 176 4
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 213 7
- Client information from previous accountant 208 4
- Subcontracting accountancy work 58 1
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 174 6
- break even point 1,026 31
- Tasbook email configuration 208 3
- Unpaid Fee's 410 7
- VAT flat rate scheme 211 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 288 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 245 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 124 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 403 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 231 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,686 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 158 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 838 14
- How much to charge? 718 10
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 199 5
- Possible Partnership? 518
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 499
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 313
- Clubs and Taxable Income 264
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 261
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 255
- Loans to other companies 198
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 172
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 161