We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,328 51
- Opening Balances 248 5
- Employment Allowance 383 7
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 354 12
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 450 9
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 208 5
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 329 9
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 272 1
- Do I need a smartphone? 157 3
- Company struck off 155 4
- West Bromich Albion 340 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,898 61
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 412 10
- 27,000 Really? 1,239 38
- Legal title not in the company name 822 23
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 624 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 188 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 122 1
- This is getting boring 662 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 292 7
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 646
- Cancelled 401
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 345
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 314
- How not to compose an email 308
- Probiz 307
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 287
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 225
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 202