We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- The stupidity continues 1,216 65
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 374 9
- Marketing and email surprises 439 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 752 26
- What is IRIS World like? 403 10
- Bank request To verify Accounts 119 1
- transactions after account have been closed 294 9
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 107 1
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 309 5
- Mlom bollocks 209 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 89 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- AML report needed? 95 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 575 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 287 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 273 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 161 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,368 25
- New Employers Helpline 226 4
- Software recommendations 291 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 443
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 441
- WIP Software 306
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 239
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 234
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 214
- Is there anything wrong with this? 209
- Small Part Disposal of Property 195
- Uncommercial property business 186