We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- any implications of this type of transaction 64 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 22 1
- Does IR35 apply? 85 1
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 96 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,694 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 103 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 292 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,033 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 268 7
- Sage data 109 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 422 9
- Limited company buying a car 364 6
- Funding Circle experience 161 3
- Excel query 127 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,299 13
- Payment on account penalties 136 3
- Tax on free shares 150 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 210 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 129 1
- Audit 493 14
- CTA study material 805
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 498
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 461
- Employment related securities question 324
- AIM Stocks and IHT 312
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 284
- Expat pension contributions? 282
- Trust for Employee 257
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 235
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161