We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,347 41
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 437 5
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 197 5
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 191 9
- VAT on motor expenses 910 33
- Introduction of Goodwill 231 6
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 120 2
- Sage 50 (2010) 130 3
- sole trader - operating under cis 101 2
- What does it mean?? 384 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 292 13
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 92 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,729 22
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 146 3
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 169 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 765 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 401 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 222 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 352 11
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 105 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,551
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 855
- International interest certificate 473
- NOVA 330
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 238
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 228
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 213
- Management expenses for investment company 212
- Bonus Bonds 209
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 196