We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,323 17
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 124 3
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 248 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 291 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 142 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 148 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 187 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,253 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 132 2
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 118 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 388 7
- Wear and tear allowance 453 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 199 6
- Residency test 200 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 246 3
- VAT Turnover 143 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 147 1
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 136 4
- Company purchase of shares 293 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 144 2
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 690
- Auto enrolment excuses 668
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 367
- Social investment tax relief 184
- Call Centre Data Costs 178
- Digita Hosted Software 177
- option to tax 161
- VAT on deposits 148
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 136
- Travel costs and contractors 133