We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Self-assessment statistics 2,468 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 211 5
- Transmission of ISA 47 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 176 2
- Next Move 714 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 174 2
- Not renewing AAT 675 9
- CGT of shares gifted 381 6
- New dividend taxation 489 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,795 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 152 1
- Company car v company allowance 279 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 437 9
- Company formation and bank account 433 9
- Owning overseas property 342 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 291 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 273 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 711 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 727 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 277 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 667
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 409
- Property letting & CAs 399
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 395
- 2015 tax year end 395
- FCA regulated company in a small group 347
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 320
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 241
- DTA tie-breaker issue 211
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 207