We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- Small hotel - food for personal use 129 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 86 2
- Xero Pain Points 186 11
- VAT - How hard is it? 297 15
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 129 4
- New starter - tax code 94 3
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 92 4
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 546 9
- ACCOUNTING TREATMENT FOR DISBURSEMENTS 219 3
- Childcare 256 4
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 212 2
- The importance of Grammar 786 21
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 790 19
- New .accountant domain name extension 98 1
- VAT REGISTATIONS 200 4
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,457 18
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 207 5
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 411 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,535 53
- Is this dodgy? 776 17
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 357
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 293
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 278
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 276
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 268
- Electric Car 219
- S222 Charge 199
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 192
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 188
- Company Structure 168