We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
We currently use Access Dimensions (Lite) and are thinking of moving packages when we relaunch our website. Access doesn't integrate well for e-commerce.
Could anyone suggest packaged that are good for the following.
(1) E-Commerce integration (Hybris would be the platform)
(4)Well integrated with Excel.
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 616 14
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 994 48
- Tier One Tribunal 251 12
- Money Laundering and handover 111 1
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 156 3
- New starter error how to correct 116 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 257 4
- Summer house for business only 234 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 203 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 187 4
- SA316s 254 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 138 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 142 2
- Filing amended tax return 149 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 855 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 127 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 151 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 271 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 183 2
- Another transfer of property 172 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 615
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 601
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 299
- RTI - duplicate employee record 273
- Using the correct forms 272
- SA penalty proposals 261
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 240