I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 212 8
- VAT Invoice 167 5
- Error in past Corporate tax return 368 6
- General tax book with planning 170 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,240 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 292 11
- Gift of property & improvements 125 2
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 811 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 134 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 231 3
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 161 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 466 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 385 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 264 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 196 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 260 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 170 4
- SA302's anyone?? 546 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,652 41
- Renting for military reasons 200 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,621
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 512
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 299
- Management expenses for investment company 264
- Bonus Bonds 262
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 175
- tax on apprenticeship income 174
- P11D benefit received by widow 153