I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Personal Tax 275 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 245 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 40 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,201 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 213 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 182 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 441 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 243 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 219 1
- last minute request 328 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 491 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2