I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,197 27
- Employee satisfaction surveys 72 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,223 17
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,338 21
- CIS and Close Company 134 3
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 302 1
- VAT Option to tax 482 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 188 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 203 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 137 2
- Director leaving in month 1 174 2
- Ex Gratia payments 100 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 302 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 186 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 203 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 199 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 183 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 59 1
- EIS - connection through employment 99 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 258 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 916
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 645
- Free Tax Legislation? 411
- Director Loan account operation 407
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 349
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 323
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 224
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 196
- Pension Fixed Protection 163