I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Can I pay into a pension? 188 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,031 18
- Summer festivals! 228 6
- Overlap profit 363 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 90 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 145 3
- Do accountants work at home? 653 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 337 5
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 191 4
- Personal Expenses 225 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 156 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 474 10
- Accountants Qualifications 320 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 93 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 168 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 90 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,976 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,259 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 89 1
- ER Relief 122 2