I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- PPR election - what do you think? 215 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 93 3
- Comments on this scenario 104 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,631 67
- Penalties 110 1
- SAGE con 219 4
- rates of pay query 217 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 84 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 138 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 198 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 104 1
- Overpayment relief claim 153 5
- Charity reserves 130 3
- Have i messed up? 668 10
- Year end 361 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 221 3
- Related Parties Note 419 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 105 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 129 4
- loss on carbon credits 110 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,012
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 549
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 362
- Tax efficient holding company structure 288
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 276
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 214
- Charge out rates in London? 210
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 150