I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Annual director payments for a small limited company 31 1
- Why .... 419 6
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 572 17
- Freehold Property Depreciation 326 15
- VAT - E-commerce site (middle man only) - like Not on the high street 89 2
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 602 2
- Relevant life plan 129 2
- Claiming VAT without invoice 252 4
- Non domicile swiss bank 41 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 403 9
- Accounting for Film Rights 121 4
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 197 2
- Advice needed for Annual Accounting Period - companies house 205 7
- Limited Company expenses 213 6
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 300 3
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 297 5
- Software recommendations? 241 3
- UK taxation of income from property in Cyprus 128 2
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 337 3
- Shares paid - petty cash 223 4
- Possible Partnership? 573
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 491
- New Fangled Penalties 376
- Clubs and Taxable Income 308
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 282
- Loans to other companies 231
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 225
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 196
- Outsource Data Entry 188
- Moving away from CCH software 172