I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- VAT & Offshore Companies 239 8
- The importance of Grammar 1,355 43
- VAT - How hard is it? 748 27
- VAT and customer entertaining 238 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 492 14
- tax saving on card points 258 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 235 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,276 11
- Xero Pain Points 556 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 150 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 707 12
- PI cover 246 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 954 15
- Profit split from an investment property 194 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,449 39
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 181 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 279 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 270 9
- Scissors 902 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 446 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 373
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 330
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 309
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 300
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 219
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 215
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 179