I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Enforcing A CCJ 302 7
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 117 4
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 303 6
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 151 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 270 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 108 2
- Director's tax return 360 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 164 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,095 34
- Flat rate vat 191 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 181 5
- Coming in from the cold 348 3
- Splitting the tax year 169 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 206 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 172 4
- Submitting tax return 184 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 266 8
- Sage Payroll 319 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 272 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170