I am preparing accounts for a limited company that acquired the freehold to a property. But I am unsure how I should word the turnover a/c policy.
There is no ground rent to be paid and on the completion of the enfranchisement of the freehold two 999 year leases will have been granted at peppercorn rent.
No service charges income (or costs for that matter) will go through the company's books as these will be handled separately by the freeholders and they will probably prepare separate service charge accounts.
Can the policy simply be "The company has no turnover" and be left at that?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
- Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE) 111 2
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 249 8
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 984 42
- Adding shop sales to sage 23 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 674 26
- self assessment repayment requesto 538 10
- Capital Gains Relief 187 6
- Tax on devidend in my company who is employee in other company 99 3
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 210 4
- HMRC SA302s 46 1
- Amend tax return? 84 1
- Investment from Friend 203 10
- Receipt bank 359 8
- Trading lossess & non trading co & investment income 68 1
- Do we have to register for VAT? 501 10
- Self Assessment and P11D 174 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 352 4
- Company dividends 554 15
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,205 15
- TRONC scheme 113 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 882
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 585
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 546
- Latest phishing scam 481
- Entrepreneurs' relief 429
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 353
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 327
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 251
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 251
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 175