Accounting Practice Software
At present we use CCH software for Practice Management, Tax returns, Corporation Tax, Accounts Production etc.
The costs just keep going up and up and the promised integration is taking a long time.
We have stuck with it because of the hassle of changing and because of Trust accounts which IRIS do not do but I'm beginnning to wonder whether we would be better off changing to IRIS, even if we have to keep the CCH Trust Accounts module.
How have others who have changed from CCH to IRIS found the transfer?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,663 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 285 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 178 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 210 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 815 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 102 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 118 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 369 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 498 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 146 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2