Accounting Practice Software
At present we use CCH software for Practice Management, Tax returns, Corporation Tax, Accounts Production etc.
The costs just keep going up and up and the promised integration is taking a long time.
We have stuck with it because of the hassle of changing and because of Trust accounts which IRIS do not do but I'm beginnning to wonder whether we would be better off changing to IRIS, even if we have to keep the CCH Trust Accounts module.
How have others who have changed from CCH to IRIS found the transfer?
- bookkeeping system 408 6
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 46 1
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 104 2
- Allocation of income from property 563 19
- Company car in the LLP 73 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 113 1
- 64-8 problems 287 4
- flat rate scheme 1,767 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 861 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 305 9
- Unpaid share capital 187 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 126 1
- Private company division 261 3
- VAT Refunds 155 2
- Company van paid by director 299 3
- Hello 308 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,831 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 201 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 195 2
- Business trips - director and family 311 2