Accounting Practice Software
At present we use CCH software for Practice Management, Tax returns, Corporation Tax, Accounts Production etc.
The costs just keep going up and up and the promised integration is taking a long time.
We have stuck with it because of the hassle of changing and because of Trust accounts which IRIS do not do but I'm beginnning to wonder whether we would be better off changing to IRIS, even if we have to keep the CCH Trust Accounts module.
How have others who have changed from CCH to IRIS found the transfer?
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 359 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 68 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 88 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 182 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 390 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 113 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 236 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 130 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 85 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 146 1