Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Accountants' Error 681 13
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 136 3
- Scoot 170 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 143 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 189 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 658 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,442 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 101 1
- Regaining my qualification 187 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 230 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 210 2
- Auto enrolment 185 3
- Shareholder agreement 166 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 194 3
- Company Reorganisation 158 3
- Employee Loan 200 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 460 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 584 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 141 1
- Wear and tear allowance 461 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,449
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 759
- Any views 692
- HMRC Employers Diary 520
- International interest certificate 423
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 387
- Sale of business 352
- NOVA 258
- Advertising services? 250
- IRIS Open Books problem 241