Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Direct payment schene 17 1
- Rogue Accountant 1,121 34
- Getting fees, getting harder? 983 25
- Property sale split between years 171 6
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 260 8
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,121 36
- Classes 2 and 4 NI for sole trader also employed 46 1
- CIS Deductions 276 8
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 159 4
- sole trader to ltd company 130 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 318 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 257 7
- Dual taxation - usa 186 2
- My house has fallen down 492 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 116 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 286 10
- Inheritance Tax Advice 125 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 132 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 572 8
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 290 4
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 642
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- RTI - duplicate employee record 325
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 298
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 188