Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Recharge for private use of a company car 426 11
- Property income in different capacities 153 3
- More AE! 668 15
- Charity Grant accounting 52 1
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 319 3
- Money Soft payroll 528 11
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 191 2
- Change of payroll software 411 10
- Director phone costs 270 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 336 8
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 350 7
- 2013-14 Tax Return-Transparent Benchmarks? 206 2
- VAT Tax Point - Overseas Purchase 146 4
- VAT surcharges and change of business entity 39 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,392 20
- Should I move back home away from my office? 511 10
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 283 6
- Contract Hire of Vans for Limited Company 104 1
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 175 1
- Scanners 195 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,181
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 800
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 495
- Digita Hosted Software 323
- Credit where credit's due....... 280
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 229
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 164
- how to object to registered company name... 147
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 142
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 131