Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Employment status 113 3
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 61 3
- How to pay national insurance 426 13
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 132 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 950 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 267 4
- Overlap relief 609 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 123 3
- Ex-gratia payments 158 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 502 5
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 1,749 21
- Bumper Holiday Pay 152 2
- HMRC Email 213 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 245 12
- Government Gateway 1,069 17
- Intercompany advice 76 1
- Independent Review of a Company Limited by Guarantee 158 6
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,784 19
- New Website Look 549 14
- CGT on compulsory purchase cpmpensation re lease 113 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 473
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 364
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 360
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 333
- Perkbox 298
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 285
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 260
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 255
- Document Management Systems 236
- WIP Software 220