Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,058 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 426 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 208 6
- VAT silly question 2,262 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 159 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 240 3
- Cater Allen Commission 125 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 237 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 117 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 70 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 109 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 122 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 366 5
- BrightPay 512 13
- Is this a scam? 1,600 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 335 4
- Benchmarking 469
- Possible Partnership? 418
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 390
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 196
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 173
- Clubs and Taxable Income 171
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165