Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 483 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 942 13
- Auto Enrolment 645 4
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 155 5
- Transferring rental property to limited company 370 12
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 791 19
- Company Number 10000000 309 4
- Advertising Tips? 261 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,504 29
- IR35 350 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 383 12
- Revenue phishing examples 192 1
- iris update 11.9.2 180 2
- Land Registry 226 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 446 13
- 2015 tax year end 528 1
- Company Structure 284 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,346 25
- Not renewing AAT 1,475 14
- Cloud-based email services? 276 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 730
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 431
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 371
- Costly Accounting Software contract 355
- Directors' advances and credits 282
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 249
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 232
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 209
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195