Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 70 1
- Invoice Help 203 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 116 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 204 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 192 3
- Sorry ignore me 877 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 542 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,916 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,228 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 140 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 782 20
- VAT & capitalising 62 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 300 5
- Free Shares ? 233 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 271 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 148 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 103 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 529
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 243
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 188
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 187
- Probiz 168
- What's the market like for temps? 163
- Married woman dies owning marital home 161