Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 145 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 178 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,216 35
- Mortgage Reference 531 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 232 7
- Insovent companies 882 19
- New Build 189 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 203 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 159 1
- Personal Tax 628 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 179 1
- USA Tax Query 302 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 437 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 351 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 389 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6