Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 266 7
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 590 9
- 31st october deadline 360 6
- Property gift to sister 86 4
- RTI Late Registration query 133 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 213 2
- Payroll software 135 1
- Who gets the CGT deduction 209 2
- Accounting for display stands 227 7
- Companies House Search 292 3
- VAT training 252 4
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 260 3
- Is it any of my business ? 1,509 15
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme 305 3
- A Friday Funny. 314 5
- Something for the weekend? 254 5
- Moneysoft Payroll 554 12
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,251 19
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,538 26
- Coming out of flat rate 155 1
- NHS finance professionals 708
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 429
- Foreign Pension Contribution 401
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 384
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 383
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 338
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 301
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 279
- IFA income recognition & reporting 224
- Incorporating doctors 217