Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,080 34
- Flat rate vat 174 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 175 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 64 1
- Coming in from the cold 337 3
- Splitting the tax year 162 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 194 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 169 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 151 2
- Submitting tax return 154 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 239 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 262 8
- Director's tax return 339 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 131 1
- Sage Payroll 318 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 209 6
- vat return 267 3
- Value pricing 737 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 252 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 296 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 274
- Director Loan account operation 256
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 252
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170