Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- General tax book with planning 161 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,219 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 289 11
- Gift of property & improvements 122 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 351 5
- VAT Invoice 146 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 808 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 130 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 223 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 194 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 154 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 454 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 378 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 262 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 190 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 168 4
- SA302's anyone?? 543 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,646 41
- Renting for military reasons 197 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 511
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 298
- Management expenses for investment company 264
- Bonus Bonds 262
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 173
- tax on apprenticeship income 173
- P11D benefit received by widow 150