Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 143 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,069 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 150 2
- What would you do in this situation? 663 14
- Dress code 478 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 509 16
- Project being run jointly 205 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 314 4
- Companies House 611 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 367 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 735 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,448 25
- Help Required 425 10
- directors control and tax problems 304 5
- Fastest Software 807 13
- What's in a name ? 401 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 313 4
- Bulk Invoicing 193 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 186 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 265 2
- CTA study material 715
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 438
- Employment related securities question 275
- AIM Stocks and IHT 252
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 250
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 226
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 214
- Expat pension contributions? 201
- Trust for Employee 198
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 177