Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 41 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,199 76
- EBT via Payroll 125 1
- Worried over stock value 255 5
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 872 24
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 284 12
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 133 2
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 215 3
- Company name change question... 177 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 196 6
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 442 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 263 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,318 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 204 5
- Consolidation IFRS 78 1
- White van man 483 20
- foreign income 135 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 316 5
- STUDENT LOAN 130 1
- Bookkeeping question 617 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 513
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 355
- Entrepreneurs' relief 331
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 289
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 187