Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Statutory sick pay 272 4
- Dividend in specie 347 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 194 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 156 3
- Cash basis 460 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 132 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 262 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 287 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 151 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 327 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,843 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 320 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 231 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 90 1
- Investor exit 188 3
- Partially exempt? 369 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 152 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 409 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,293 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 400 4
- Skandia using wrong address 560
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 304
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 301
- Employee rewards 284
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 240
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 222
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 146
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 128
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 126