Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 261 6
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 161 5
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 107 5
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 87 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,565 12
- Companies House incorporation service 261 11
- Share Capital 53 2
- Trading income or not? 120 1
- Charge HMRC 350 3
- FRS17 query 222 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,735 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,551 29
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 554 12
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 271 2
- How to opt out? 403 6
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 90 1
- utr 176 4
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 316 7
- P9D or P11D 743 7
- CT return error message 393 10
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 308
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 281
- CIS schemes 214
- Domain name sale and limited company 202
- Investment 182
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 175