Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Yorkshire Day 548 38
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 19 2
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 135 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,791 65
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 126 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 351 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 108 3
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 587 1
- SMP reclaimable by employer 265 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 217 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 97 1
- inflation rate year on year 83 2
- Deleted question? 655 15
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 285 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 349 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 143 6
- E-Magazines and pdfs 146 3
- Late annual return 201 2
- Flat rate VAT 370 8
- corporation tax 481 5
- Cancelled 458
- Cancelled 380
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 373
- Probiz 351
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 254
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 232
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 225
- More spam 180
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 155