Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Giving a seminar 534 29
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 193 9
- JIEB Exams 133 1
- RTI 91 1
- Christmas party 108 1
- Am i Liable? 118 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 740 10
- Checking a contract 294 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 311 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 69 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 238 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 244 5
- EBT 180 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,213
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Alphabet shares 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 148