Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Running two businesses from the same premises 394 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 61 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,356 42
- How much of your work is admin? 619 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 99 1
- Nominal Ledger 384 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 563 20
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 192 2
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 163 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 373 12
- Will I need to resign? 177 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 452 7
- Surely not? 457 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 641 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 358 7
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11