Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Concurrent users 265 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,327 16
- Capital Goods Scheme 14 1
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 415 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 219 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,009 13
- Selling Business 248 2
- Late loss relief claim 87 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 487 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 130 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 198 11
- Overseas marketing conferences 75 2
- Advice for new build property 288 4
- HMRC Online services password 154 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 408 6
- HMRC Post 829 11
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 499 5
- Time to ditch Sage? 749 12
- Freelance/Employee 844 19
- Self Assessment - income for US property 153 3
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 787
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 431
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 381
- Electric Car 323
- S222 Charge 260
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 200
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 194
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 156