Accounting software with inventory control for small business ?
I'm trying to evaluate the best software for a new client who's start up business (a shop) will be both selling products to the public repairing electronic equipment.
The software will therefore have to be capable of inventory management and some sort of time recording against repair jobs with the ability to show profitability on the repair work and on product sales.
Being a start up he does not have a big budget.
Could anyone offer any advice please ?
- Networking 251 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,189 33
- VAT refund 246 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 241 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 77 1
- incorrect old p60 494 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 210 2
- Turnover on a tax return 399 9
- IT Contractor 271 1
- Sage instant account codes 158 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 255 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 326 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 294 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 415 4
- Inflation and fees 1,429 24