Accounting yearend dates in US and Australia
Our client has a small company in the UK and one a small company in Australia. They recently grouped them by creating a US Delaware LLC to be the holding company.
I have established that the LLC will not be required to prepare consolidated group accounts. However, we want to encourage the client to bring all the year ends into line if possible.
So I have a number of questions:-
1) Are Delaware LLCs allowed to choose their own year end date?
2) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
3) Are Australian companies allowed to choose their own year end date?
4) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
- ACCA practice certificates 47 1
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 184 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,083 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 163 2
- What would you do in this situation? 683 14
- Dress code 506 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 520 16
- Project being run jointly 213 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 319 4
- Companies House 616 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 374 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 740 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,452 25
- Help Required 432 10
- directors control and tax problems 326 5
- Fastest Software 812 13
- What's in a name ? 418 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 330 4
- Bulk Invoicing 200 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 196 3
- CTA study material 717
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 441
- Employment related securities question 277
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 267
- AIM Stocks and IHT 255
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 234
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 208
- Trust for Employee 205
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 189