Accounting yearend dates in US and Australia
Our client has a small company in the UK and one a small company in Australia. They recently grouped them by creating a US Delaware LLC to be the holding company.
I have established that the LLC will not be required to prepare consolidated group accounts. However, we want to encourage the client to bring all the year ends into line if possible.
So I have a number of questions:-
1) Are Delaware LLCs allowed to choose their own year end date?
2) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
3) Are Australian companies allowed to choose their own year end date?
4) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
- Deduction for Flat Rate Scheme VAT 264 3
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 397 4
- Rental holiday in lieu of repairs 318 4
- CisVerification as an agent 169 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 354 6
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 319 6
- Viewing folder contens en masse 394 9
- Transmission of ISA 251 3
- Is the CT61 return dead? 411 5
- backpack 401 4
- CIS 361 9
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 698 16
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,334 18
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,188 14
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 492 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 186 2
- Really?! 923 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,420 26
- VAT 701/49 query 252 2
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 227 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 713
- 2015 tax year end 445
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 422
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 361
- Costly Accounting Software contract 324
- Directors' advances and credits 264
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 226
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 204