Accounting yearend dates in US and Australia
Our client has a small company in the UK and one a small company in Australia. They recently grouped them by creating a US Delaware LLC to be the holding company.
I have established that the LLC will not be required to prepare consolidated group accounts. However, we want to encourage the client to bring all the year ends into line if possible.
So I have a number of questions:-
1) Are Delaware LLCs allowed to choose their own year end date?
2) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
3) Are Australian companies allowed to choose their own year end date?
4) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
- Agent with HMRC 232 10
- Quarterly PAYE 198 7
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 36 1
- reporting salary? 159 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 306 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 265 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 88 3
- Value pricing 570 19
- Fee's for P11D's 274 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 377 1
- Childcare Vouchers 170 3
- Audit Report Query 182 5
- Coming in from the cold 209 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,303 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 90 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 132 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 80 1
- Thats Better 292 6
- apprentices 116 1
- Sage Payroll 257 10
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 768
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 522
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 390
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 215
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 215
- Director Loan account operation 204
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 202
- vat return 166
- Free Tax Legislation? 159