Accounting yearend dates in US and Australia
Our client has a small company in the UK and one a small company in Australia. They recently grouped them by creating a US Delaware LLC to be the holding company.
I have established that the LLC will not be required to prepare consolidated group accounts. However, we want to encourage the client to bring all the year ends into line if possible.
So I have a number of questions:-
1) Are Delaware LLCs allowed to choose their own year end date?
2) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
3) Are Australian companies allowed to choose their own year end date?
4) Are they allowed to change an existing year end date?
- Post AAT? 477 2
- Do I need to register for VAT 225 12
- Here we go.... 82 5
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,874 35
- Community Faux Pas 358 16
- Practical experience 702 14
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 293 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 168 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 283 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,326 23
- Owner director gym membership 232 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 191 6
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,523 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 596 8
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 182 2
- Autumn statement predictions 838 9
- Travelling expenses 173 3
- Exemption from CGT 451 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 112 2
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 141 3