AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Do accountants work at home? 791 22
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 200 2
- What is the law regarding selling your Ltd company to another? 86 8
- Employer Allowance & Transfer of Business 36 1
- Summer festivals! 331 13
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 167 2
- Can I pay into a pension? 262 8
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 249 5
- Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary 64 2
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 153 4
- Selling a property at a loss. Does HMRC still require a tax return 49 1
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 419 11
- Merging my businesses 292 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,461 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 881 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 258 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,099 19
- new investor structure 223 1
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 181 7
- Overlap profit 376 8
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 885
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 188
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 171
- Isle of Man payroll 169