AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Repayment of Share Capital 86 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 529 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 391 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 98 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 112 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 533 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 225 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 211 1
- Auto enrolment 446 8
- Audacity 948 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 247 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 275 5
- Client right to working papers 382 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 553 6
- Professional Clearance 1,068 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 290 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 538
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 384
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 360
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 307
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 288
- vat gross profit percentage margins 287
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 260
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 227