AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,050 27
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 248 4
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 520 13
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 861 23
- Classic cars investment 353 10
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 183 3
- break even point 685 20
- Asset holding company 270 6
- How much to charge? 459 7
- National Insurance Contributions 123 1
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 319 6
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 282 1
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 3,030 36
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 829 8
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 236 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 452 13
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 665 9
- HMRC - Sage Backup 269 5
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,191 29
- BrightPay 752 23
- Possible Partnership? 480
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 452
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 448
- New Fangled Penalties 259
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 245
- Clubs and Taxable Income 234
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 231
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 221
- Loans to other companies 179
- Tasbook email configuration 167