AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 2,880 97
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 239 3
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 66 2
- Solicitor wants to rent room in my office but 143 3
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 153 2
- Statement of Accounts 70 3
- GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices 132 2
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 202 7
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 200 3
- Transfer of Software to sister company 174 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 335 4
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 157 1
- CGT history of shares 245 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 293 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 392 6
- CGT on sale of let property 177 2
- how do i get UTR 219 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 119 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 284 3
- Your comments please 375 6
- Moving away from CCH software 981
- QROP pension input amounts 459
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 388
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 292
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 216