AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Starting up in practice - safety net 45 1
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 173 4
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 273 9
- Rental property company 91 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 259 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 245 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 375 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 138 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 181 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 308 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 143 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 474 5
- Director's tax return 388 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 177 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,126 34
- Flat rate vat 228 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 192 5
- Coming in from the cold 377 3
- Splitting the tax year 186 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 223 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 813
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 564
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 433
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 313
- Free Tax Legislation? 287
- Director Loan account operation 266
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 254
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 234
- Paye procedures for CVA 173