AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 760 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,267 47
- Xerocon 2016 1,139 31
- Website Content 18 1
- Mortgage Reference 449 5
- Personal Tax 594 12
- New Build 125 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 98 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 124 1
- USA Tax Query 268 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 416 5
- last minute request 619 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 318 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 352 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,718 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 392 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 632 18
- Corrupt Excel File 695 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43