AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 725 5
- See you all on the other side 739 6
- 12Pay 508 2
- dividends 711 2
- R&D 357 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,216 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 473 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 463 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 416 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 571 5
- Seeking a tax case 678 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 539 4
- Companies house strike off 637 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 475 2
- Moving to the cloud 777 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 225 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 939 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 232 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,113 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 530 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 574
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 428
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 362
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 343
- Capitalising Finance Lease 342
- Marginal rates of tax 331
- USA help 327
- Class 2 NI 321
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 305