AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 432 15
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 220 7
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 419 9
- vat help for catering concession 91 1
- More AE! 128 6
- Merger of Two companies 526 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 86 1
- Merging 492 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 386 1
- Travel costs and contractors 216 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,498 56
- Merger of Two companies 414 14
- VAT overcharged to customers 396 6
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 123 1
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 185 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 100 1
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 175 4
- CIC Dividend Cap 301 10
- IHT dilemma 1,006 16
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 914 21
- Auto enrolment excuses 976
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 429
- Digita Hosted Software 246
- Social investment tax relief 241
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 240
- Call Centre Data Costs 224
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 211
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 180
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 141