AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,617 23
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 81 6
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 70 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 234 6
- Companies House 281 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 93 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 96 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 325 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 104 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 208 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 662 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 649 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 135 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 666 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 482 5
- SA tax assessments 166 2
- Director self assessment 404 16
- Sage Import Data 177 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 240 2
- Dividend Vouchers 285 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 431
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 288
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 242
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 216
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 211
- Slight twist on employment related securities 196
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 143
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 141