AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- How much does the company pay 46 2
- Help with CGT please 73 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 106 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 307 6
- Benefit in Kind 288 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 315 17
- Will I need to resign? 929 11
- Cocaine anyone? 662 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 252 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 148 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 194 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 180 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 842 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 544 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 713 13
- Personal pension 446 9
- Business rates consultancy 272 4
- Wrong tax code 182 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 109 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 335 10
- Hive up 514
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 475
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 298
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 244
- WWOOFers 239
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 221
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 197
- The booking.com con 181
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168