AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Use of home deduction 492 15
- Copy Wanted 664 3
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 25 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 847 31
- Non resident income. 236 12
- Company dividends 392 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 57 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 80 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 175 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 530 21
- Software 326 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 399 6
- SA late payment penalty 182 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 297 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 102 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 107 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 111 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 119 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,418 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 263 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 852
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 546
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 513
- Latest phishing scam 401
- Entrepreneurs' relief 373
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 333
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 315
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 300
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 212
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 190