AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- PRR 211 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 182 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,087 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 149 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 73 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,458 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 258 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 285 4
- corp tax software 342 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 459 7
- Which tax box 181 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 105 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 225 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 202 6
- References for clients 195 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 110 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 140 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 461
- National Insurance 359
- Non Resident 277
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 140