AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Company Director In Prison 107 3
- Charity work 61 2
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 78 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 304 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,485 70
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,521 55
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 599 20
- VAT registration? 130 1
- ec sales lists 141 1
- VAT registration to supply services in EU 130 1
- Vat Retrospective Reclaim 139 1
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 83 4
- Small company audit 728 12
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 168 2
- Estate agents - shared commission 119 3
- VAT point on Consignment stock 58 1
- West Bromich Albion 440 4
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 711 21
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 121 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 606 15
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 662
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 460
- Cancelled 417
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 356
- Probiz 324
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 306
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 235
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 181