AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 179 6
- IRIS Practice Management 183 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 143 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 367 16
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 55 1
- Charities sorp - portfolio management fees 178 5
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 311 12
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 390 10
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 114 1
- Easy way to not pay tax 228 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 352 8
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 204 2
- Builder using cash labour 155 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 230 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 459 11
- Was I rude 859 20
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 222 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 300 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 229 6
- Non-compete agreement 202 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,489
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 827
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 398
- NOVA 302
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 213
- Bonus Bonds 181
- Management expenses for investment company 178
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 173