AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 165 2
- A trust shall not want for a trustee 31 1
- Settlement discount 202 5
- IT advisory questions? 303 8
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,560 21
- experian and credit agencies 78 1
- Homing sandwiches 565 13
- Limited company to community interest company 53 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 467 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 210 5
- Error in audited accounts 234 3
- CIS software 133 3
- Pratice Management Software 213 3
- Use of home query 198 2
- signature required 599 22
- Vat registration exception 217 3
- CT600 164 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 225 7
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 535 9
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 190 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,263
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 836
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 530
- Digita Hosted Software 347
- Credit where credit's due....... 323
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 249
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 206
- TheTax Donut 191
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 169
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 167