AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- HMRC Postal Delays 59 2
- Time to react ? ? ? 585 6
- Landing clients 572 18
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 257 1
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 54 2
- Dividends 84 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 71 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 291 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 71 1
- Signed accounts for bank 431 9
- Termination Payment 385 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 185 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 286 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 194 5
- flat rate scheme 2,152 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 117 1
- Opening a Quick books file 189 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 544 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 291 2
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 261 1