AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Can I claim mileage? 197 4
- Money laundering POCA 278 5
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 124 7
- payroll software 206 3
- Mexican student in UK 161 4
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 191 2
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 46 2
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 240 2
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 173 1
- Ir35 test 85 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 142 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 881 19
- Dividend in specie 268 8
- Partnership Tax Return Deadline 106 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 195 9
- client threatening legal action 1,874 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 730 8
- Partially exempt? 263 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 106 1
- First VAT Visit for client 303 4
- Skandia using wrong address 499
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 281
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 276
- Employee rewards 261
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 234
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 226
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 224
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 175
- limited company for IR35 128