AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Income prior to company formation 303 9
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 691 12
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 225 5
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 123 3
- Forbes Computer Systems - Practice Management (CRM) 92 1
- are we that stupid 657 14
- Can I sell my own equipment to my business? 464 5
- Practice software 1,383 20
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 344 1
- Company leaving VAT group 156 4
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 588 18
- Staff training 1,538 13
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 261 3
- Goodwill on incorporation 215 2
- Company Strike off 273 10
- Is there a UK CGT base cost on the sale of these shares? 156 1
- Company Limited by Guarantee 262 4
- wife as partner 1,107 7
- Self Assessment penalties again 196 2
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 300 6
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 324
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 285
- French ConnectionUK 262
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 239
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 215
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 146
- Indian Provident Fund 144
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 137