AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- How long should one give Aweb … 777 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,239 51
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 203 10
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 188 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 265 7
- VAT position on EU supplies/commission 120 3
- VAT Reverse Charge Accounting 37 2
- System selection 35 1
- New Client - incorrect accounts filed 70 2
- Exasperated by HMRC 2,218 20
- Non Resident Landlord Tax 92 2
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 164 4
- Manufacturing A/c - Acc. depn 57 2
- VAT REGISTATIONS 149 3
- New Company Director PAYE Question 817 22
- Class 4 Losses 155 3
- Taking drawings in a partnership 80 1
- Issue shares to shareholders 76 3
- Education - Pre made assembly! 115 1
- Remove Extinguished Charge 124 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 345
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 282
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 255
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 254
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 243
- Electric Car 199
- S222 Charge 191
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 178
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 176
- Freelance Accounting link 165