AccountingWEB Boffin of the Year
As those of you in the Born Dull?! group may have seen, we're running a programme of community awards this December.
This thread is seeking nominees for our Boffin of the Year - an AccountingWEB member who is the fount of all knowledge for dependable technical answers.
We'd love to know who you think deserves this award, so just post nominees usernames below and if you agree with any of the nominations, click 'thanks' to cast your vote.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 241 9
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 224 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 27 1
- Have i messed up? 736 11
- VAT on garage rent 103 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 416 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 47 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 76 2
- Tasks for new trainees 132 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 62 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 53 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 553 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 99 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,638 46
- Property scam victim 299 4
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 249 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,805 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 170 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 139 2
- Partnership returns software 88 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,085
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 572
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 382
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 286
- Charge out rates in London? 240
- Interest on Loan to a Company 187
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 173
- Agent fees to sell business 162
- Alphabet shares 159
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 153