AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- flat rate scheme 679 20
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 238 7
- How to reward a long standing employee 169 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 241 5
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,513 43
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 186 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 190 3
- Special dividends & CGT 285 2
- Attachment of Orders 125 1
- Sage instant account codes 268 2
- Allocation of income from property 254 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 185 2
- Turnover on a tax return 720 13
- UK tax exposure 400 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 190 3
- regulated mortgage work? 237 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 198 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 303 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,314 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 579 8