AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 134 5
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 321 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 313 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 154 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 275 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 110 2
- Director's tax return 363 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 168 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,097 34
- Flat rate vat 193 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 182 5
- Coming in from the cold 351 3
- Splitting the tax year 170 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 207 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 175 4
- Submitting tax return 189 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 266 8
- Sage Payroll 320 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 272 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 807
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 307
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170