AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Married woman dies owning marital home 441 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,407 28
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,231 25
- Dividend dates 427 7
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,225 31
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 174 5
- Not a good start no broadband 442 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 117 2
- is this fraud? 696 12
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 696 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 189 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 63 1
- Intrastat triangulation 56 1
- CGT 146 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 186 4
- Question regarding gym training 368 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 159 3
- CIS Deductions 231 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 422 8
- Property initial recognition 163 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 583
- Cancelled 342
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 327
- Cancelled 280
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 250
- Probiz 233
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 173
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 172
- Car leasing scheme 165
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150