AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 262 10
- New business - journal entries 78 7
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 244 7
- PAYE 437 12
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 323 10
- Resident Landlord Expenses 131 2
- Using CT600.pdf if all the directors are different 52 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 37 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,445 40
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 147 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 270 16
- Lettings expenses 48 1
- IFA incorporation problems 171 3
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 59 2
- Director's loan account in credit 185 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 669 23
- Excel Help - Check box and hiding cells 305 3
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,376 17
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 154 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 155 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 723
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 698
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 374
- Social investment tax relief 191
- Digita Hosted Software 185
- Call Centre Data Costs 183
- option to tax 167
- VAT on deposits 158
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 142
- Travel costs and contractors 137