AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 71 2
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 361 9
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 203 5
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 140 2
- Merging my businesses 195 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 559 19
- Where has Portia gone? 1,971 66
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 457 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 332 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 326 1
- Holiday entitlement 576 11
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 484 12
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 320 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 141 1
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 147 2
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 927 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 225 3
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 210 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 426 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 358 9
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 791
- RTI - duplicate employee record 554
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Sanzar 313
- Portia ... Where art thou 303
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- How do you do it 292
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 176