AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 298 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,104 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 116 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 268 8
- PRR 247 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 212 4
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 163 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,478 424
- corp tax software 350 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 441 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 466 7
- Which tax box 186 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 126 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 243 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 211 6
- References for clients 209 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 151 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 129 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 318 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 151 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,297
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 360
- Non Resident 279
- Franchise income and costs 257
- Hands on experience of Digita 209
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 159
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 143