AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Gift to employee 335 9
- Transfer of a business 91 1
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 418 7
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,096 22
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 58 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 393 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 94 2
- Sage Import Data 282 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 232 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 72 2
- Best time software for small practice? 194 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 308 13
- private to company car? 353 9
- Which address 992 11
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 94 1
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 256 5
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 954 15
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 253 6
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 467 17
- Vat threshold issues 444 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 471
- CTA study material 450
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 324
- Pre incorp expenses 301
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 260
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 248
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 202
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 148
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 133
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 128