AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Dividend payment date 1,870 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,690 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 116 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 127 5
- Director hired as an individual 66 2
- Real names 523 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 93 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,279 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 86 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 195 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 179 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 115 1
- Who owns the data 219 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 155 5
- Sole Trader Fees 119 1
- Loan interest rental property 193 5
- Theatre as charitable company 47 1
- Peer to Peer lending 137 5
- What's the plural? 671 14
- Well well well 256 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 432
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 333
- IFA incorporation 311
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 299
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 296
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 251
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 239
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 231
- Sorry ignore me 225