AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 110 7
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 22 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 428 8
- Limited company buying a car 80 3
- ACCA practice certificates 469 5
- Limited company buying director's car 257 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 49 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 81 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 49 1
- WC's and capital allowances 160 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 287 13
- Dress code 1,531 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 470 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 239 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 363 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 464 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 156 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 85 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 181 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 164 2
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 473
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 384
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 277
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 254
- Expat pension contributions? 252
- Trust for Employee 231
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144