AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Directors undrawn salary 491 19
- On track to get SA tax returns done... 144 4
- Property issues (tax) 68 1
- Mileage allowance 971 7
- EIS - Have I been here before? 102 2
- HMRC requesting information 176 1
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 854 28
- online 64-8 authorisation 125 1
- Dangerous "HMRC" e .mail 310 3
- HMRC acting illegally re: removing overpayments from the record? 451 5
- Do we need consumer credit license for this 113 1
- RTI 380 17
- How to do a Sage Journal/s to put things straight? 200 5
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,800 54
- How do I find out if a company is in liquidation? 275 7
- Tour Operators Margin Scheme For VAT (TOMS) 84 1
- Nigella's tax bill 514 9
- What is going rate on contractor fees ? 1,173 73
- Does your car speak Geordie? 487 7
- Just because it's Friday 1,161 14
- confusion about 267
- Membership of SPA 237
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 237
- Competition time! 228
- Maximum AIA Claimable 222
- Alternate 198
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 197
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 176
- Recommend commission tracking software? 160
- VAT on advisory fuel rates 132