AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- EBT via Payroll 119 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,191 75
- Worried over stock value 251 5
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 870 24
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 273 12
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 126 2
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 199 3
- Company name change question... 174 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 187 6
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 439 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 263 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,317 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 195 5
- Consolidation IFRS 76 1
- White van man 474 20
- foreign income 133 2
- Window Comb Binder Cover 315 5
- STUDENT LOAN 124 1
- Bookkeeping question 612 6
- wave software 237 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 556
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 512
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 491
- Latest phishing scam 354
- Entrepreneurs' relief 331
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 289
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 283
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 187