AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 82 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,089 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 458 17
- Bereavment payment 53 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 264 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 336 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,289 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 139 2
- Companies House incorporation service 336 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 68 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 143 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 189 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 193 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 257 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 136 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 146 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,595 12
- Share Capital 124 2
- Trading income or not? 188 1
- Charge HMRC 416 3
- Xtuple 545
- Qtac payroll for bureau 374
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 312
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 288
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 204
- Investment 184
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 183
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177