AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- Overseas company and VAT 21 1
- Market Value/Connected Persons 205 8
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 106 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 147 4
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 129 2
- Personal allowance 427 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 464 12
- Scams are not always obvious 702 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 141 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 144 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 101 3
- Related party disclosures 175 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 185 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 94 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 620 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 260 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 257 8
- Is this legal? 631 9
- Saying NO to a time wasters 2,003 23
- Cells from many sheets 133 2
- New Fangled Penalties 1,043
- Moving away from CCH software 905
- Recruitment agencies 530
- QROP pension input amounts 412
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 364
- Deemed Employment Payment 347
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 308
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 300
- fraud 222
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 221