AccountingWEB Technology Champion of the Year
As part of our AccountingWEB Community Awards, we're looking for nominees for the Technology Champion of the Year.
Who do you think has provided the most helpful PC, Excel, web and software comments and threads throughout the year?
Let us know below!
To nominate a member, write a comment with their username below. If you agree with a nomination, please press 'thanks' under the comment, as this will be used to calculate who wins.
We'll be announcing the winner in our Xmas news wire and will be posting further threads like this for different categories.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
- loan for one of the associated companies 42 4
- Cash gift from India 296 9
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,045 19
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 461 8
- Probate services 468 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 43 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 417 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 225 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 56 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 68 1
- Class 2 NIC 353 6
- US resident trading in UK 91 1
- Windows10 274 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 175 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,790 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,865 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 280 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 353 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 359 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 610 8