Accounts for CT600
Quick question. Years ago, I remember a few occasions where corporation tax returns were filed with final but unsigned accounts, where the accounts were not expected to change but for various reasons hadn't actually been signed.
I now have a situation where the directors want to file a CT600 early as it contains a repayment claim, but the accounts can't be signed off for a few weeks for various complicated reasons. The accounts are final and have already been audited, so no further changes are envisaged. However when I produce the iXBRL accounts, I need to put in a date of approval and a director's name otherwise I can't produce the accounts for filing with the CT600.
Is it possible (and permissible) to file the CT600 before the accounts are approved nowadays?
- Business lending another business money (UK) 296 8
- Family Partnership 273 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 146 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 67 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,363 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 157 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 157 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18