Accounts for CT600
Quick question. Years ago, I remember a few occasions where corporation tax returns were filed with final but unsigned accounts, where the accounts were not expected to change but for various reasons hadn't actually been signed.
I now have a situation where the directors want to file a CT600 early as it contains a repayment claim, but the accounts can't be signed off for a few weeks for various complicated reasons. The accounts are final and have already been audited, so no further changes are envisaged. However when I produce the iXBRL accounts, I need to put in a date of approval and a director's name otherwise I can't produce the accounts for filing with the CT600.
Is it possible (and permissible) to file the CT600 before the accounts are approved nowadays?
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 220 3
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,206 39
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 686 30
- SDLT 58 1
- An IT question 122 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,434 27
- Employment allowance changes 178 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 721 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 275 5
- Bankstream 964 23
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 132 1
- Inter Company Loans 33 1
- Software that posts COGS? 561 13
- Xerocon 2016 529 9
- Disengagement Help! 341 12
- VAT on online services 210 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 35 1
- Excel budget templates - help 495 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 451 18
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5