Accounts for CT600
Quick question. Years ago, I remember a few occasions where corporation tax returns were filed with final but unsigned accounts, where the accounts were not expected to change but for various reasons hadn't actually been signed.
I now have a situation where the directors want to file a CT600 early as it contains a repayment claim, but the accounts can't be signed off for a few weeks for various complicated reasons. The accounts are final and have already been audited, so no further changes are envisaged. However when I produce the iXBRL accounts, I need to put in a date of approval and a director's name otherwise I can't produce the accounts for filing with the CT600.
Is it possible (and permissible) to file the CT600 before the accounts are approved nowadays?
- Old CGT loss 225 4
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 958 14
- Trade creditor journal 28 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 387 9
- How much of your work is admin? 640 6
- HMRC Distraint 84 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 140 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 216 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 418 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 126 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,369 42
- Nominal Ledger 393 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 597 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 192 2
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 216 3
- Paper tax return 174 4
- Start up allowance? 391 12
- Will I need to resign? 249 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 256 3
- AIA or IFA 461 7