Accounts for CT600
Quick question. Years ago, I remember a few occasions where corporation tax returns were filed with final but unsigned accounts, where the accounts were not expected to change but for various reasons hadn't actually been signed.
I now have a situation where the directors want to file a CT600 early as it contains a repayment claim, but the accounts can't be signed off for a few weeks for various complicated reasons. The accounts are final and have already been audited, so no further changes are envisaged. However when I produce the iXBRL accounts, I need to put in a date of approval and a director's name otherwise I can't produce the accounts for filing with the CT600.
Is it possible (and permissible) to file the CT600 before the accounts are approved nowadays?
- Disbursement of recharge 392 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 66 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 312 9
- Mortgage Reference 916 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 315 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 119 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 180 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 155 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 190 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 276 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 200 2
- property capital gains 415 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 172 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 962 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 261 3