Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 125 3
- CIS 141 2
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 210 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 333 8
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,120 15
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 177 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 330 5
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 624 14
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 138 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 180 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 98 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 250 6
- Really?! 743 9
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 453 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 898 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 298 4
- Car Purchase 156 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 185 7
- IR35 156 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,967 18
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 355
- Costly Accounting Software contract 310
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 251
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201