Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 55 3
- Corrupt Excel File 646 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 308 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 54 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 262 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 339 7
- Personal Tax 367 10
- Xerocon 2016 912 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,586 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 85 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 169 4
- last minute request 417 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,224 46
- Practical experience 890 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 265 2
- Mortgage Reference 284 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 458 9