Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- private to company car? 121 3
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 200 13
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 425 6
- Buy to let allowable interest 72 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 72 1
- Partner with an IVA 135 5
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 893 33
- Your fondest calculator memories 527 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 402 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 217 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 204 6
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 296 4
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 325 13
- Consequential loss claim 63 1
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 129 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 237 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 107 4
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 402 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 274 4
- That old chestnut 610 9
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 449
- CTA study material 412
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 299
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 274
- Pre incorp expenses 265
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 234
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 228
- Slight twist on employment related securities 204
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 176
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 174