Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- New build property to be rented 35 2
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 29 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 144 2
- Outstanding Loans 183 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 42 1
- Networking 825 7
- Allocation of income from property 610 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 75 2
- bookkeeping system 441 7
- Private company division 278 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 109 2
- Company car in the LLP 93 1
- 64-8 problems 302 4
- flat rate scheme 1,794 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 870 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 320 9
- Unpaid share capital 202 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 139 1
- VAT Refunds 165 2
- Company van paid by director 306 3