Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 283 4
- Goods Purchased for Rental 125 5
- Buy to let and capitak gain 89 2
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 281 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 447 10
- are receipts needed? 592 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 249 3
- Bookkeping software 699 7
- Clogged Losses 273 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 250 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 647 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 306 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 256 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 114 1
- General tax book with planning 247 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 186 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 199 1
- Gift of property & improvements 156 3
- VAT Invoice 212 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 281 5
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 518
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 316
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 179
- P11D benefit received by widow 156
- EXACT ONLINE 151
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 149