Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- claim fees with out without VAT? 56 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,370 12
- Anyone done ATT? 71 3
- saturday staff 252 3
- indexation factors 27 1
- VAT invoice 27 2
- Free accounts system for small business? 122 5
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,505 52
- Property Revaluation - Postings 32 1
- Vat on motor repairs 83 1
- Received a CIS invoice 144 3
- Payroll Software Recommendations 153 4
- Electronic v printed payslips 224 4
- Is anyone using micro entity accounts 941 13
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 371 5
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 805 7
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 209 3
- Fee protection 1,016 20
- PPR Sanity Check 112 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 494 3
- Xtuple 574
- Qtac payroll for bureau 397
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 349
- Domain name sale and limited company 246
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 230
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 219
- Tax on damages received 194
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 189
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 156
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 151