Accounts when striking off company?
A friend incorporated a company in September, he hasn't traded as such, but has bought a van for company use.
He decided to close the business only two months later due to being offered a full time job.
My question is that as it has not traded, will he need to do accounts when the time comes, a tax return, ct600, annual return etc?
Although he has not traded it was still classed as an 'active' company on CH.
It was not dormant.
Many thanks guys.
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 49 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 333 15
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 555 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 66 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 266 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 120 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 528 11
- Flat rate vat error 327 7
- EC VAT 212 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 528 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 288 14
- can I claim a per diem 266 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 137 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,378 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 247 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 104 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 296 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 536 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 864 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 166 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 838
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 508
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 318
- How to format a stock book 288
- Tax efficient holding company structure 229
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 229
- Investment property company accounts template 219
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 211
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 182
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 181