Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- I have missing sales invoices 324 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 169 1
- is my company accounts right? 624 16
- Invoice Help 340 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 204 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 332 5
- What are options for non CA firm 2,376 51
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 341 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 929 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,037 26
- Directors Subsistence 169 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 231 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 413 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 260 3
- Final year's accounts 330 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,907 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,479 20
- Free Shares ? 327 6
- Dividend dates 330 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 294 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 223
- Married woman dies owning marital home 215
- Probiz 204
- What's the market like for temps? 199
- CIS Deductions 161
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 157