Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Special Puprose Vehicle (SPV) company 123 4
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 95 4
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,181 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 951 22
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 102 4
- Not a question but made my day 984 21
- VAT Caravan Residential Letting Income 93 1
- Payroll got out of synch 227 7
- Exempt supplies and VAT registration 174 6
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 497 6
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,965 27
- Client right to working papers 1,002 6
- Accounts Package 471 12
- Annual Tax Summary 101 1
- Old payroll 154 3
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 380 2
- HMRC Debt collectors 178 3
- VAT on property 208 2
- Popular destinations for expatriates - taxation comparison 110 2
- Community interest company 76 1
- NHS finance professionals 582
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 360
- vat gross profit percentage margins 324
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 318
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 299
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 260
- Thinning income 252
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 215
- IFA income recognition & reporting 192