Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 184 9
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 46 1
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 64 3
- SA800 Returns 127 3
- Do you lose losses on cessation 263 8
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,232 20
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 49 1
- Corporation Tax 198 9
- Company name change question... 64 1
- CGT and 2nd property 938 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 89 1
- Self Ass. Return 241 3
- Late payment payroll 165 2
- Deferred Tax 219 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 504 6
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 823 22
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 235 8
- Depreciation 404 8
- Knuckle down one week to go! 420 7
- state pension statement 224 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 811
- Copy Wanted 529
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 482
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 472
- Latest phishing scam 320
- Entrepreneurs' relief 299
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 267
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 262
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 261
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 166