Adjusting PAYE code? | AccountingWEB

Adjusting PAYE code?

Hi all.


Thanks for taking the time to read this.


I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.


Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?


Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).


Cheers all,



There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Yes, it should be as simple as

Time for change |
Time for change's picture

Hi Time for change!

Coeus |