Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 18 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 72 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,860 35
- Real names 1,111 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 495 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 116 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,367 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 661 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 231 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 84 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 127 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 283 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,577 19
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,971 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,950 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 86 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 117 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 163 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 114 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 88 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 580
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 452
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 352
- IFA incorporation 337
- Sorry ignore me 320
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 269
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 261
- Cancelled 202
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 172