Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Inflation and fees 1,044 17
- Changing shareholding ratio 153 4
- Redundancy Pay 382 5
- Physiotherapy 113 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 398 12
- Advice please! 266 1
- Community Interest Company 91 2
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 640 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 563 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,261 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 101 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 92 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 310 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 575 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 762 11
- ICPA 517 8
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 310 3
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 123 1
- SA1 forms 372 12
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 152 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 826
- Avanti Accounts 676
- Have I done the right thing? 660
- Calling franchise accountants 642
- Continuity Agreement 629
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 485
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 329
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 222
- IT Contractor 198