Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 61 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 301 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 179 3
- looking for a practice consultant 150 2
- The stupidity continues 1,439 73
- Withdrawing company car 113 1
- AML report needed? 181 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 234 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 86 1
- transactions after account have been closed 314 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 82 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 394 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 769 26
- What is IRIS World like? 414 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 331 5
- Mlom bollocks 271 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 118 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 448
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 238
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 218
- Is there anything wrong with this? 213
- Small Part Disposal of Property 203
- Uncommercial property business 191