Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 259 7
- Sale of business assets 64 2
- Moneysoft error 469 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 950 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,709 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,123 36
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 117 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 151 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 204 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,736 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 197 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,337 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 158 1
- Post AAT? 731 4
- Second Limited Company 164 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 301 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 190 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,601 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 293 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 238 8