Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Any Scottish members out there? 5,930 208
- Trademark Fun 92 5
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,456 38
- Can I strike off a company by filing DS01 online? 117 2
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 150 3
- Subsistence - god I hate it! 632 14
- How to issue a loan correctly? 163 2
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 143 1
- Recycle old study books 347 9
- Share for share exchange 126 3
- Wind turbines 123 1
- Looking for a qualified accountant 509 2
- Locum Doctor claiming costs for Home Office 176 2
- FL Memo - Any Good 399 7
- VAT claim 352 6
- How to reclaim input tax from mixed use redevelopment? 161 6
- Am I allowed Rent A Room Relief? 396 9
- State Pension 1,206 10
- Late Corporation tax return 355 7
- The iIns and outs of VAT 378 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,056
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 339
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 286
- National Insurance 241
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 222
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 220
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 205
- Payments on account coded out?? 200
- Non Resident 159
- Franchise income and costs 137