Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- How much of your work is admin? 655 8
- Will I need to resign? 286 2
- Nominal Ledger 403 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 161 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 245 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 174 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 463 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 462 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 968 14
- Trade creditor journal 76 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 396 9
- HMRC Distraint 110 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 147 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 225 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 434 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,373 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 608 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 182 4