Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 136 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 216 9
- How to Value a Business 472 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 129 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 539 13
- How much did you pay for your website 480 13
- Companies House 135 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 112 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 380 7
- Company Pension Contributions 257 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 214 4
- Expenses allowable 165 3
- Let Property Campaign 385 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 134 1
- Self employment trap - pension 345 3
- Awkward IP 612 9
- ESC A19 129 2
- When does my Property business start 269 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,536 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 868 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 593
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 224
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 198
- ATED Penalties 195
- AIM Stocks and IHT 176
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 135
- Expat pension contributions? 126
- Trust for Employee 125