Adjusting PAYE code?
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
Is it as simple as writing to your local tax office to request a new PAYE code?
Suprised there isn't an online database with HMRC you can request such an action with (or at least not that I know of!).
- Commission on holiday accrual 56 1
- error on companies house accounts 101 4
- Newly Started Practice 169 5
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 154 2
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 180 4
- HMRC computer behind the times 185 3
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 77 2
- Benefit in kind calc, s.160 ITEPA 90 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 344 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 224 6
- Overtime etc for PT employees 167 2
- Generic Notification Notices 121 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 445 5
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 113 1
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 435 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 88 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 243 4
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 144 1
- fraud 416 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 240 3
- QROP pension input amounts 475
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 439
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 416
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 266
- EPS and CIS deductions 260
- Construction CIS LLP Company 246
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 213
- SAGE winforecast 179
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 172
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 166