Advice on how to present a 25% holding in an LLP in a limited company's accounts please.
Please could someone advise how to treat an investment in an LLP in a limited company (FRSSE) accounts?
As far as I can see there should be a Fixed Asset investment with the value fluctuating in line with the capital account value in the LLP. Is this correct please?
What about notes to the limited company accounts? Do these show the name of the LLP and percentage of partnership? Are there any other disclosures required please?
- Importing transactions from VT Cashbook to VT Transaction+ 18 1
- Family Partnership 334 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,256 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 72 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 191 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 227 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 329 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 105 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 325 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 214 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 205 6
- Business trips - director and family 432 3
- Signed accounts for bank 686 15
- flat rate scheme 2,397 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 337 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 224 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 120 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 884 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 233 5
- VAT Query on new build 139 1