Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- option to tax 177 1
- Share of profits from building society 30 1
- B2B vat in the EU 65 1
- VAT on deposits 177 1
- sage vat journal 57 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,578 44
- Coding Notice 73 1
- Free invoicing software 102 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 296 17
- New business - journal entries 218 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 541 15
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 243 7
- Looking for BIK v mileage comparison software 159 2
- Capitalised professional fees - with no corresponding asset 403 4
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 666 17
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 347 4
- Trade name 93 1
- Resident Landlord Expenses 184 6
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 126 3
- Employee shareholder contracts 106 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 743
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 700
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 376
- Social investment tax relief 196
- Digita Hosted Software 189
- Call Centre Data Costs 186
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 150
- Travel costs and contractors 140
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 126
- Certificates of tax deposit 124