Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- Vat on Payments on Account 17 1
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 81 3
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 106 3
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,193 30
- Yorkshire Day 306 20
- calculation DTR restriction 145 4
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 46 1
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 124 4
- MAAT vs ACCA 479 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 883 23
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,860 45
- Accountancy Career 495 10
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,057 21
- Group Audit Thresholds 398 12
- Flat rate VAT 255 5
- Client payment options 82 1
- Benefit in Kind - Clothing - PPE 112 1
- Help with HMRC investigation 466 8
- Best apps for clients 959 7
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 277 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 697
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 554
- Cancelled 438
- Cancelled 369
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 343
- Probiz 342
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 222
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211