Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,961 66
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 166 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 438 8
- VAT on converting Commercial property to residential 42 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 293 10
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 335 15
- saturday staff 397 4
- Companies House Authentication code 167 7
- Client refusing to change basis period 138 3
- Sports Club - Option to tax 30 1
- Highlighting a line on cell click 48 4
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,442 42
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 499 12
- Free accounts system for small business? 342 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 645 15
- Rights of Alphabet shares 345 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 259 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 132 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 293 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 402 4
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 355
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 228
- Tax on damages received 207
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 169
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- PTP Software 151
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141
- Software for Belgium Company 138