Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- Windows 10 anyone? 14 1
- Not a question - just a POI 47 3
- MVL 36 2
- Bankstream 1,036 24
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 166 2
- SDLT 228 7
- Xerocon 2016 581 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 359 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 100 1
- Disengagement Help! 498 14
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 231 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,564 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 56 1
- Software that posts COGS? 611 14
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 272 6
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 539 20
- Maternity and claining expenses 158 4
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 128 4
- Employment allowance changes 352 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 769 34