Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- flat rate scheme 592 16
- Allocation of income from property 204 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 98 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 75 1
- Turnover on a tax return 679 13
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 195 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,457 41
- UK tax exposure 379 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 151 3
- regulated mortgage work? 214 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 145 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 277 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,264 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 546 8
- Directors salary 154 1
- Rental Expenses 293 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 318 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 384 2
- any help? 374 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 437 8