Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- How much did you pay for your website 1,205 22
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 213 4
- Fastest Software 649 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 99 1
- Where did it go? 233 2
- cancellation of Engagement 131 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 85 1
- Feuding directors 243 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 99 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 488 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,898 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 609 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 230 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 94 1
- Benefit fraud 3,421 49
- SA Tax Returns 153 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 140 2
- Consolidated accounts 123 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,025 24
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 357 12
- CTA study material 650
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 393
- Employment related securities question 246
- ATED Penalties 220
- AIM Stocks and IHT 200
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 168
- Trust for Employee 153
- Expat pension contributions? 149
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 134
- Capital allowances 122