Advice re: UK registered Ltd Co working in Russia?
I was wondering if you could help me:
We act for a UK registered company who is going to be doing construction work in Russia, and I have a few questions:
1 - Will they need to register for VAT in the UK, and if so, will anything be claimable, such as any materials, machinery, services, etc? Are we looking at partial exemption rules?
2 - Will they need to register for VAT in Russia? What would be the general implications of this?
3 - They are going to be engaging UK labour (not sure if subcontractor or employed as yet) to work in Russia - will PAYE/NIC be payable on this income, if it is employed staff? Does the CIS scheme still work as normal in Russia?
4 - They will also be employing Russian staff - how does this work for PAYE, etc?
I am basically doing the research for my supervisor, so will be grateful for any assistance you can give me?
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 401 17
- VAT Registration 294 14
- Valuation of PET on death 178 4
- Vat on second hand goods 152 2
- Auto enrolment 797 9
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 103 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 605 17
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 201 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 633 17
- another ir35!!!! 801 3
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 162 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 1,892 39
- Pre- trading Expenses 217 3
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 256 4
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 126 2
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 251 1
- BTL property with a plot of land at the back 203 2
- Joint rental income 231 2
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 465 5
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 180 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,509
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 835
- International interest certificate 454
- NOVA 308
- Bonus Bonds 190
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 186
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 185
- Management expenses for investment company 182
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 171
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 162