Advise regarding concierge Business?
Hello all. Just stuck on a tricky situation and donot know how to proceed.
A cleint is looking to set up a concierge service, run via a Ltd.
The company arranges, butlers, housekeepers, buys good for them, food, chauffeur service etc for clients and bills them at the end of the month.
The problem that has arisen is that one of the clients want to prepay £60,000 and then wants them to deduct the invoices from that.
1. Is this allowed? How can this be worked around in the business, if they took this payment?
2 Is there any potential future VAT issues, if you have taken £60k prepayment and approaching the registration Threshold.
3. What would the be the correct way of handling this type of issue.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Tier One Tribunal 246 12
- Money Laundering and handover 103 1
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 151 3
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 977 47
- New starter error how to correct 114 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 254 4
- Summer house for business only 231 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 200 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 177 4
- SA316s 253 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 131 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 138 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 605 13
- Filing amended tax return 144 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 852 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 127 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 145 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 268 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 182 2
- Another transfer of property 170 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 614
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 601
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 298
- Using the correct forms 272
- RTI - duplicate employee record 271
- SA penalty proposals 261
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 240