Advise regarding concierge Business?
Hello all. Just stuck on a tricky situation and donot know how to proceed.
A cleint is looking to set up a concierge service, run via a Ltd.
The company arranges, butlers, housekeepers, buys good for them, food, chauffeur service etc for clients and bills them at the end of the month.
The problem that has arisen is that one of the clients want to prepay £60,000 and then wants them to deduct the invoices from that.
1. Is this allowed? How can this be worked around in the business, if they took this payment?
2 Is there any potential future VAT issues, if you have taken £60k prepayment and approaching the registration Threshold.
3. What would the be the correct way of handling this type of issue.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 40% rule for travel expenses 277 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,204 62
- capital gains on PPR 70 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,576 430
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 300 6
- Cash injection by shareholder 204 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 253 8
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 400 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,378 43
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 335 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 279 8
- PRR 314 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 207 3
- corp tax software 373 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 453 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 481 7
- Which tax box 203 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 169 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 286 3
- References for clients 249 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 468
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 287
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 153
- CIS paid under reg 9 145