Allowable expenses for an IT Contractor
What kind of expenses are allowable for an IT contractor that is staying outside the scope of ir35? Are there any links on the net to help guide me on this?
It gets a little shady when we start to talk about travel and subsistence, client entertainment/staff entertainment, etc.
What if the contractor has paid for fuel via his bank but does not have a company car but does use his personal car for travel? Can the total totted up for milaege be used against this spend?
Also, if the company is home registered, can travel to the office where the work is carried out be expensed?
Breakfast, lunch and dinner be expensed?
Your help would be appreciated!
- A trust shall not want for a trustee 123 4
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 51 1
- Client handover issues with Brooksons 41 1
- format cell to exclude decimals 125 10
- Use of home query 233 3
- Settlement discount 221 6
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 179 3
- Entrepreeur's relief 59 1
- IT advisory questions? 318 8
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,598 21
- experian and credit agencies 82 1
- Homing sandwiches 586 13
- Limited company to community interest company 75 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 519 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 217 5
- Error in audited accounts 272 3
- CIS software 145 3
- Pratice Management Software 228 3
- signature required 615 22
- Vat registration exception 217 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,268
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 839
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 531
- Digita Hosted Software 347
- Credit where credit's due....... 324
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 249
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 206
- TheTax Donut 193
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 172
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 167