Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 74 1
- LLP - Member leaving 172 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 713 21
- Year end 210 3
- tax credits 178 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 989 16
- Foreign income for self employed 155 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 277 9
- what time is it ? 155 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 284 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,098 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 232 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 588 21
- How would you account for warranty? 170 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 409 22
- Sweet Tooth 212 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 189 2
- trading or dormant 131 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 148 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 580 11
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 890
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 249
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 244
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 172