Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 196 3
- Incorporation of gp practise 115 1
- Love is in the air 365 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 246 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,996 46
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 340 4
- Very large share capital by mistake 272 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 527 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 553 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 298 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 319 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 369 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 424 6
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,716 20
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 420 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 257 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 523 1
- Paying Son 674 18
- HMRC accounting 407 3
- Employers NI allowance 473 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 278
- CGT for NOn UK residents 277
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 272
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 217
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 210
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 190