Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- vat gross margins 170 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 145 4
- e mail 56 1
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 775 8
- Auto enrolment 561 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,332 6
- VAT on new build property 135 2
- Auto enrolment 289 9
- SAGE 50 2011 110 1
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 158 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,621 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,843 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 172 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 884 18
- 1st year reporting under FRS 102 - Property revaluation 247 5
- IFA giving dodgy advice? 372 9
- Recommendations for Accounting Software 274 4
- Training (again) 332 4
- Online Back Up 430 9
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 205 5
- NHS finance professionals 667
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 410
- Foreign Pension Contribution 375
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 356
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 347
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 309
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 271
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 226
- IFA income recognition & reporting 211