Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Excel query 48 2
- Funding Circle experience 101 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,219 13
- Payment on account penalties 70 3
- Tax on free shares 106 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 180 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 186 8
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 111 1
- Audit 459 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 380 8
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 107 3
- Buying a horse?? 393 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 181 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 744 21
- PITA ex-client 224 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 243 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 351 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 320 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,664 19
- New supplier 153 3
- CTA study material 800
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 491
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 452
- Employment related securities question 317
- AIM Stocks and IHT 304
- Expat pension contributions? 277
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 274
- Trust for Employee 253
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 219
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 157