Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Jointly owned property 78 2
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 376 6
- VAT margin scheme 165 12
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 705 34
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 185 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 282 5
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 348 6
- Risk Indicators Survey 133 1
- Deceased's Tax Return to date of death 82 1
- Unpaid Fee's 622 10
- cold file reviewer needed 332 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 930 17
- Professional Qualification 295 2
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 319 1
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 195 11
- Auto-enrolment drivel 795 13
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 235 3
- Company Dividends Received 172 2
- Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club? 156 1
- Client information from previous accountant 492 8
- Possible Partnership? 531
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 525
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 329
- Clubs and Taxable Income 272
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 263
- Loans to other companies 207
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 189
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 162
- Outsource Data Entry 158