Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 269 12
- Practice management 271 5
- duplicate 178 1
- Pension contribution 55 2
- What sectors to target? 475 24
- Self assesment online 735 8
- Refusing to complete a tax return 665 13
- Journals to Creditors Control 193 6
- Repayment of maternity pay 166 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 222 8
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 209 7
- waive right to dividend payment 114 3
- eBay trading 91 1
- Treatment of Asset Disposal for Tax Purposes 149 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 997 43
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 304 7
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 199 4
- AIA and WDA 142 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 3,233 106
- Is sideways loss relief per trade or all trades aggregated 81 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 914
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 633
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 590
- Latest phishing scam 562
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 391
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 293
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 218
- Scratch Head 214
- Capital allowances in first basis period 201
- Sabbatical payments 187