Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 660 31
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 187 4
- Starting Again 147 3
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 238 5
- CGT on spouse's death 106 2
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 370 10
- Mortgage Adviser's request 175 4
- Tax relief for networking day out? 399 8
- Payroll software 175 4
- Company UTR numbers 292 6
- Summer house for business only 94 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 98 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 561 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 134 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 131 3
- How do you count your clients 404 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 153 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 113 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 470 9
- Property Expenses 125 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 592
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 579
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 376
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 280
- Government Gateway - VAT 276
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 245
- RTI - duplicate employee record 236
- Accelerated payment notices 228