Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 113 2
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 402 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 135 3
- Registered Office 158 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,488 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 316 5
- Partnership Registration 117 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 912 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 120 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 693 12
- Audit Required 1,189 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 313 9
- Residential Management Companies 98 2
- Value pricing 2,862 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 403 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 400 11
- Payroll software for Mac 127 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 126 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 219 5
- CIS and Close Company 210 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 947
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 662
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 407
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 335
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 263
- Paye procedures for CVA 252
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 251
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 201
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 194
- Pension Fixed Protection 190