Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- What are my legal responsibilities 225 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 317 4
- No more tax returns... 1,507 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 401 6
- Signed accounts for bank 232 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 465 10
- Landing clients 376 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,137 22
- Termination Payment 167 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 178 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,863 28
- Opening a Quick books file 106 1
- 64-8 problems 509 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 343 10
- Payment on account reminders 234 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 104 3
- Hello 515 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 496 14