Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Direct Debit - no receipts 397 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 178 5
- Fees for Property Tax Return 561 18
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 142 2
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 219 5
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 451 10
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 257 16
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 336 13
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 57 1
- Can't read my handwriting 677 16
- Corp Tax Refund 210 3
- corp tax software 1,065 14
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 414 13
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 437 6
- PRR 478 15
- Working from home - time apportionment 317 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 220 2
- cross border vat 122 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,973 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 813 17
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,375
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 521
- National Insurance 421
- Non Resident 322
- Hands on experience of Digita 245
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 233
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 152