Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Should design costs be capitalised? 154 4
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 146 2
- Submitting tax return 69 1
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 181 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 247 8
- Director's tax return 323 7
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 87 1
- Sage Payroll 308 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 201 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,055 33
- vat return 257 3
- Flat rate vat 141 1
- Value pricing 730 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 161 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 231 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 292 4
- Reregister for VAT 156 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 204 6
- Weely paid employees 256 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 504 11
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 804
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 554
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 424
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 301
- Free Tax Legislation? 270
- Director Loan account operation 252
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 250
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 244
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 231
- Paye procedures for CVA 161