Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,290 46
- Disposal of an opted property 196 3
- Industrial & Provident Societies 362 2
- Fee protection 966 19
- Payroll systems 429 8
- View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS 178 3
- dividend 253 12
- overdrawn directors loan 284 6
- Irish Taxation 173 6
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 62 1
- Incorporation and goodwill 120 2
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 200 3
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 278 4
- What happens to the director's loan if the company was to go into liquidation? 130 1
- Telephone call from "Xero" 466 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 162 3
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 165 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 266 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 211 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 342 2
- Xtuple 568
- Qtac payroll for bureau 388
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 344
- Domain name sale and limited company 239
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 216
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 214
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 212
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 185
- Tax on damages received 184
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 152