Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 285 4
- Closing my business down 79 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 846 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 286 6
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 192 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 106 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 590 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,242 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,468 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 192 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 112 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 293 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 90 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,094 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 415 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 155 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 225 3
- FPS or EPS 172 2
- Continuity of Practice 224 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 146 2
- Moving away from CCH software 956
- QROP pension input amounts 442
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 385
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 359
- fraud 286
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 261
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 230
- Construction CIS LLP Company 214
- EPS and CIS deductions 202
- Out of time or not? 182