Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,323 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 75 1
- Xero Pain Points 268 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 136 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 363 9
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 123 1
- Tax Codes and VAT 178 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,721 61
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 304 5
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 842 20
- The importance of Grammar 918 24
- New starter - tax code 205 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 143 2
- PI cover 123 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 146 2
- HMRC site down ? 184 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 150 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 221 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 107 1
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 179 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 301
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 273
- Electric Car 225
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 198
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178