Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- loan for one of the associated companies 150 9
- Disengagement Help! 1,035 17
- Accounting for corporation tax 395 9
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 96 2
- Probate services 512 13
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 140 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,081 20
- nominee shareholder 125 1
- True Potential AE 108 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 465 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 331 7
- Bad Debt 81 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 511 27
- Unpaid fees 181 5
- MVL 218 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 535 11
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 820 35
- Claiming for breach of contract 161 3
- Investment in Shares 91 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 78 3