Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 96 4
- When does my Property business start 122 2
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,353 38
- Employment status 469 9
- Foreign Premium Distributions 150 1
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 775 15
- Company Pension Contributions 160 3
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 123 1
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 373 9
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction - how is Gibraltar treated? 185 5
- Preparing a consolidated TB 142 3
- How to Value a Business 395 7
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,112 19
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 120 2
- Fastest Software 526 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,575 68
- Vat threshold issues 1,444 12
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 782 19
- How much did you pay for your website 406 12
- Sage Payroll & NIC 343 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 585
- CTA study material 582
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 353
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 281
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 187
- ATED Penalties 182
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Trust for Employee 121
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 119