Am I being too sensitive??
Am I being a bit sensitive?
I've been asked by my client who run a recycling company to remove my email signature from my emails, or at least reduce the amount of space it takes up.
I send invoices and emails on behalf of my client but under my business name and apparently there have been a couple of complaints/comments that when they print them it runs to too many pages. Now my email signature has my company details, contact details, a couple of logos and the normal 'if it's not intended for you' script. Doesn't take up that much room.
I feel a bit aggrieved that I'm suddenly responsible for other people's printing habits. I rarely print emails unless there's something I need to have on file or need to cross reference and if I need to I either restrict the printing to one page or cut and paste the relevant bits I want to a blank document.- so why can't others do the same?
So, should I remove my email signature or should I stand my ground and say this is my branding, my identity and it's tough s**t??
Appreciate any comments!
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 158 4
- 27,000 Really? 1,147 38
- What are options for non CA firm 2,830 60
- Legal title not in the company name 793 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 339 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 310 8
- Opening Balances 204 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 585 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 107 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 89 1
- This is getting boring 619 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 265 7
- pension paid by company? 120 3
- inheritance tax 425 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 351 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 227 4
- State pension 303 3
- Accountancy Career 144 1
- CIC Company 658 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,823 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 396
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 354
- Cancelled 336
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 310
- Probiz 305
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 280
- How not to compose an email 267
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 259
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 224