Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 206 4
- Non VAT invoices 39 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 142 4
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 205 7
- Form 17 Download 47 1
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,320 31
- Claiming VAT on car lease 529 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 356 4
- HMRC Information notice 971 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 254 3
- Accountant Specialization. 352 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 134 1
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,727 42
- Sage Line 50 158 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 151 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 418 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 386 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 154 1
- Freelance/Employee 701 17
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 188 2
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 750
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 410
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 297
- S222 Charge 242
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 198
- IP trans to holding company 192
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 177
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 172
- AIA 171