Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 669 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 293 16
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 72 2
- Personal pension 431 9
- Business rates consultancy 258 4
- Wrong tax code 151 6
- Benefit in Kind 241 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 71 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 250 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,051 31
- Deferred Tax 467 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 206 1
- You know its over 480 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 241 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 142 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 228 3
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,271 14
- Cocaine anyone? 619 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 148 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 178 3
- Hive up 509
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 473
- corporate hierarchy 450
- Advice - 291
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 235
- WWOOFers 229
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 215
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 192
- The booking.com con 167
- UK State pension paid in NZ 163