Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 194 2
- Directors loan - no longer a director 359 5
- Goodie bag 239 6
- Career in Practice 176 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 83 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 213 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 75 1
- Telemarketing 200 5
- Software recommendations? 302 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 237 5
- Husband Wife let property 156 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 454 8
- Relevant life plan 355 8
- Limited Company expenses 390 8
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 205 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 204 3
- how to value rental space 126 3
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 472 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 456 11
- Possible Partnership? 612
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 228
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214