Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Which address 1,039 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 562 20
- MS Surface Pro 3 68 1
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,466 17
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,056 35
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,199 44
- R&D tax claim 248 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 522 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 176 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 128 2
- Gift to employee 373 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 160 1
- Transfer of a business 126 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,138 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 415 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 116 2
- Sage Import Data 312 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 245 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 132 2
- Best time software for small practice? 237 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 482
- CTA study material 456
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 335
- Pre incorp expenses 313
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 270
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 255
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 208
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 161
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 143
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 135