Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 539 5
- Off site storage 97 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,098 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 339 1
- Irish Taxation 107 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 484 5
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 200 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 294 4
- Self assesment losses 292 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 158 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 144 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 102 2
- Joint Property rent 161 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 210 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 250 1
- Fee protection 882 16
- Overdrawn DLA 273 9
- Disposal of an opted property 138 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 241 5
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,148 31
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 338
- Domain name sale and limited company 226
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 174
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 165
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 141