Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Deleted question? 375 5
- Yorkshire Day 417 29
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,454 42
- Company Director In Prison 579 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,242 23
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 176 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 92 3
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 250 6
- Dividend dates 640 11
- calculation DTR restriction 175 5
- MAAT vs ACCA 590 11
- Flat rate VAT 296 6
- Redundancy pay for directors? 1,275 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,835 72
- CRM systems? 110 2
- Accountancy Career 561 13
- Help with HMRC investigation 539 9
- Vat on Payments on Account 165 3
- Estate agents - shared commission 204 5
- E-Magazines and pdfs 93 1
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 560
- Cancelled 449
- Cancelled 374
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 368
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 346
- Probiz 345
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 251
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 222
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 219
- More spam 174