Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- General tax book with planning 132 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,180 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 266 11
- Gift of property & improvements 102 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 329 5
- VAT Invoice 116 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 794 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 117 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 199 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 164 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 136 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 435 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 360 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 246 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 177 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 157 4
- SA302's anyone?? 530 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,641 41
- Renting for military reasons 191 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 900
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 291
- Management expenses for investment company 263
- Bonus Bonds 260
- tax on apprenticeship income 172
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 171
- P11D benefit received by widow 148