Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,036 13
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 152 3
- Claiming VAT 24 1
- Company assets 317 13
- MoneySoft 71 1
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 253 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 252 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 141 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 476 9
- Director resignation 723 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,781 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 128 1
- CIS Only Scheme 89 1
- No payroll scheme in place 339 1
- Xero Training 385 3
- SA Penalty 226 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 246 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 91 1
- The stupidity continues 2,824 103
- Company oversea and VAT 185 7
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 500
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 476
- Is there anything wrong with this? 276
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 264
- Uncommercial property business 237
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 203
- Registering online CWF1 181
- Accrued income scheme 177
- VAT - registration needed? 174
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 172