Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- inheritance tax 126 5
- Sole properietor 315 5
- Legal title not in the company name 600 17
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 90 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,256 10
- Pay in Lieu of notice 168 6
- Doctor and Locum Work 176 3
- Farm barn lettings 161 3
- Capital payments offshore trust 73 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 104 1
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 113 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 189 1
- Deduction from Salary 481 11
- State pension 170 1
- NALS Accountants Report 299 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 262 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,140 40
- CIC Company 622 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 290 6
- This is getting boring 505 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 633
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 350
- Cancelled 327
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 300
- Probiz 290
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 263
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 247
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 218
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 195