Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Suspected Employment Support Allowance fraud 77 2
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 457 6
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 101 3
- Use of home query 319 6
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 514 10
- When to leave the VAT FRS 39 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 891 14
- Client handover 244 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 195 13
- signature required 686 27
- Homing sandwiches 686 16
- Use of home Directors 68 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 818 14
- National insurance on an overseas employess 101 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 197 5
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 225 3
- contractor business mileage 117 1
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 239 6
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 213 4
- Subsistence Exclusions 69 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,278
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 842
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 533
- Digita Hosted Software 348
- Credit where credit's due....... 324
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 210
- TheTax Donut 201
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 172
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 170