Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Clever way to split cells? 125 5
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 15 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 223 8
- Legal fees for revalued asset 47 2
- VAT on Pub purchase 101 1
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 222 9
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 183 3
- VAT Option to tax 529 19
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 158 4
- Director Loan account operation 438 2
- Giving advice to friends / family 231 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 501 16
- Tax implications of soletrader gifting money 93 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 240 5
- Business travel apps 195 4
- Clarify the tax position 143 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 382 5
- Free Tax Legislation? 438 1
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 379 3
- Foreign national, UK resident 143 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 919
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 646
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 358
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 327
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 203
- Pension Fixed Protection 164
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 163
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 162