Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 152 3
- Relocation expense claim 116 1
- Formating cells in Excel 89 1
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 63 1
- ICAS GPPM 81 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 135 2
- Payroll 262 7
- Buying fees 699 5
- IHT Query 444 11
- Audit and paypal balances 181 7
- Missing C79 163 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 491 16
- VAT margin scheme 276 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 319 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,749 17
- Get it off your chest 265 4
- Directors bonus 173 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 120 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 286 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 296 5
- Possible Partnership? 561
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 555
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 482
- New Fangled Penalties 360
- Clubs and Taxable Income 296
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 280
- Loans to other companies 223
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 215
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 184
- Outsource Data Entry 182