Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 17 2
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 164 5
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 1,251 18
- RTI - EPS - ??? 223 3
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 139 5
- Partner with an IVA 43 3
- Your fondest calculator memories 148 6
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 342 10
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 215 4
- Growing pains 313 6
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 176 6
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 134 7
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 503 13
- Breach of employment contract 151 3
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 400 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 773 31
- Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE 102 3
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 840 13
- Residents Association Corp Tax 152 4
- ATT Annual Return Problems 74 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 401
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 270
- Pre incorp expenses 259
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 168
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 162