Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Opening a Quick books file 157 2
- What are my legal responsibilities 380 15
- P11D Benefits - Accountancy fee for Directors personal tax 224 2
- cash the returned VAT cheque 210 1
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 223 1
- Remote subcontractors - due diligence 230 1
- Confict of Interest 329 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 245 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 108 3
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 342 5
- P11d query 274 5
- Rental expenses 78 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 148 5
- No more tax returns... 1,548 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 424 6
- Signed accounts for bank 312 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 482 10
- Landing clients 439 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,162 22
- Termination Payment 232 5
- Sainsbury's mangement 989
- Calling franchise accountants 841
- Avanti Accounts 807
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 571
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 485
- Scammers 474
- MERGER ACCA MEMBER WITH ICAEW FIRM 426
- Potential new client 406
- HMRC online filing 367
- Anyone offering Probate Services yet? 198