Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 180 4
- VAT Query 142 2
- Overlap relief 687 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 143 2
- Sacked my first client 581 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 378 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 190 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,243 24
- Share transfer question 245 9
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 599 11
- Trades and deadlines 112 3
- How to pay national insurance 639 18
- New Website Look 1,065 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 249 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 215 5
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 149 4
- Marketing and email surprises 341 7
- Am I too soft? 450 13
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,211 16
- Humour me...worrying without need? 307 2
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 424
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 417
- WIP Software 284
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 283
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 216
- No payroll scheme in place 213
- Software recommendations 193
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 193
- Is there anything wrong with this? 184
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 182