Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Sports Sponsorship 202 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 324 7
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 74 2
- Paid too much !! 372 3
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 209 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 120 3
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 242 1
- will this work for IHT 262 2
- Best software for small practice? 667 20
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,763 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 318 7
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 267 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 518 17
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 155 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 126 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 134 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 485 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 756 11
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 293 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 218 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 771
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 456
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 276
- DTA tie-breaker issue 263
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 251
- CGT for NOn UK residents 224
- Apprenticeship Levy 203
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 195
- Capital Gains personal representatives 184
- Just checking re PSA 178