Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 406 14
- Paper tax return 42 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,317 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 215 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 142 1
- AIA or IFA 407 7
- Surely not? 405 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 619 9
- Start up allowance? 319 10
- Running two businesses from the same premises 342 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 343 7
- Late Registration for VAT 343 11
- Old CGT loss 165 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 254 5
- Nominal Ledger 330 10
- Share structures 131 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,138 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 333 5
- Business rates consultancy 212 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 175 4
- TheTax Donut 1,049
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 687
- Follower cases 494
- Limited company purchase of property 434
- Hive up 430
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 398
- corporate hierarchy 390
- LIVE chat, starting now 348
- Advice - 197
- Amortisation of Goodwill 184