Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Limited company buying a car 144 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 263 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 458 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 553 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 173 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 286 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 108 2
- ACCA practice certificates 495 5
- Limited company buying director's car 290 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 77 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 98 1
- WC's and capital allowances 173 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 306 13
- Dress code 1,546 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 479 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 258 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 379 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 473 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 186 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 106 3
- CTA study material 769
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 480
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 396
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 256
- Trust for Employee 237
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 178
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147