Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 464 10
- Errors in prior year accounts 840 23
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,335 18
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,979 39
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,601 23
- VAT & capitalising 122 3
- Final year's accounts 148 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 269 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 295 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 310 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 243 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 137 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,978 36
- Invoice Help 249 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 182 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 252 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 240 3
- Sorry ignore me 907 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 593 5
- Free Shares ? 251 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 297
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 194
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 192
- Probiz 180
- Married woman dies owning marital home 169
- What's the market like for temps? 167