Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- "cycle to work" and self-employment benefit? 68 3
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 1,507 11
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 278 9
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 819 27
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 531 22
- Rent A Room 179 6
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 318 7
- Scissors 533 19
- MLRO and deputy? 89 2
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 337 1
- Taxcalc 690 21
- Xero Pain Points 381 15
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 251 3
- Foreign Intern - Accommodation Allowance 115 1
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 258 5
- Moneysoft - technical query 461 12
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,479 11
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 696 11
- Giving investment company to spouse 116 2
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 145 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 364
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 307
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 285
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 284
- Electric Car 237
- S222 Charge 211
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 204
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 196
- Company Structure 186
- VAT and customer entertaining 169