Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Fee base v staff ratio 194 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 290 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 196 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 56 1
- Investor exit 176 3
- Partially exempt? 354 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 101 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 380 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,169 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 362 4
- Cash basis 392 10
- Statutory sick pay 227 3
- Overseas bank interest 217 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 155 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 357 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 215 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 309 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,946 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,416 12
- Lorry Drivers 407 5
- Skandia using wrong address 552
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 297
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 296
- Employee rewards 282
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 258
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 246
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 235
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 218
- Etax Australian 179
- LLP in Construction Industry 143