Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 235 2
- Xerocon 2016 798 12
- Personal Tax 162 2
- Mortgage Reference 146 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,854 40
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 141 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,174 45
- Practical experience 846 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 429 9
- VAT 305 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 201 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 160 1
- last minute request 267 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 78 1
- Cash gift from India 497 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 80 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 443 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 113 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 263 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 664 6