Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- What does it mean?? 339 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 285 13
- VAT on motor expenses 890 32
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 82 1
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 63 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,705 22
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,300 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 93 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 138 3
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 160 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 191 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 156 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 743 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 387 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 207 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 330 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 114 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 394 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 94 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 327 15
- Skandia using wrong address 1,548
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 853
- International interest certificate 471
- NOVA 328
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 232
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 219
- Bonus Bonds 209
- Management expenses for investment company 207
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 203
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 192