Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 116 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 481 4
- VAT on new builds 115 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 123 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 114 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 135 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,840 26
- Missing tax return 175 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 245 3
- Inflation and fees 1,218 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 167 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1