Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Incorporated when they should not have 57 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 190 12
- HMRC Agents Line 50 2
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 674 15
- Charity work 169 9
- Tax position re this lease? 302 5
- Managing Employee Expenses 157 6
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 33 1
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,658 60
- inheritance tax 549 14
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 140 5
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 43 1
- pension paid by company? 258 6
- Do I need a smartphone? 595 21
- SA Agent's Priority Line 126 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 770 24
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 260 3
- Company Director In Prison 307 7
- MAAT vs ACCA 392 7
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,103 28
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 669
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 487
- Cancelled 423
- Cancelled 360
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 359
- Probiz 332
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 320
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 241
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 212
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 193