Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Freelance software consultant 311 5
- client can't/won't pay 245 11
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 58 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,120 14
- Window Comb Binder Cover 83 2
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 205 5
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 127 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 203 6
- losses carried forward 359 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 462 22
- Auto enrolment 1,617 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 206 8
- VT 344 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 696 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 147 2
- Ongoing trade? 239 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 292 2
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 896 41
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 149 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 734 19
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 778
- Copy Wanted 489
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 451
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 450
- Latest phishing scam 279
- Entrepreneurs' relief 264
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 260
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 243
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 230
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 226