Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Share transfer question 267 10
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 405 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 199 5
- New Employers Helpline 125 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 215 5
- Overlap relief 719 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,286 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 187 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 188 4
- VAT Query 183 2
- Sacked my first client 648 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 415 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 226 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,269 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 620 11
- Trades and deadlines 144 3
- How to pay national insurance 648 18
- New Website Look 1,078 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 275 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 234 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 421
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 218
- Software recommendations 200
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 187