Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 283 6
- Capital allowances on taxis 57 1
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 384 6
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 294 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 265 8
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 88 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,766 65
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 906 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 204 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 134 1
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 197 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 409 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 342 9
- Merging my businesses 165 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,731 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 520 16
- VAT on commercial property 168 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,060 49
- deceased creditor 222 5
- Corporate member of LLP 285 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 784
- RTI - duplicate employee record 545
- Pensions Regulator 446
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 407
- Sage Vat return box 2 312
- Sanzar 308
- Digital marketing focus group 292
- Portia ... Where art thou 288
- How do you do it 283
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 261