Annual Fee increases
I've had some clients now about 12 months and need to think about increasing the fees to at least keep pace with inflation.
How do I do this?
Do I need to justify the increase? Im only thinking say 5%
Does anyone have a standard letter/wording that they would share?
Im nervous as I dont want to upset my clients but I believe I need to create an expectation that the fees will increase modestly each year.
What increases are you doing this year? How are you justifying this?
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,119 21
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 249 7
- Directors loan accounts 382 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 324 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 255 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 106 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 189 1
- Employed clients and expenses 793 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,033 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 700 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 905 34
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 523 18
- I.d for vat registration 275 10
- Bookkeping software 903 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 291 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 252 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 347 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,836 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 136 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 163 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 541
- NOVA 489
- Bonus Bonds 375
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 354
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 140