Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,402 385
- P11D Query 161 5
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 146 6
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 140 1
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 93 1
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,255 24
- What is the role of an accountant? 500 14
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 265 7
- 100% Xero practice 2,280 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 123 1
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 174 6
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 111 1
- Scottish but not UK 323 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 290 10
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 263 1
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 101 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,327 25
- Company Accounts 444 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 106 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 300 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,221
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 430
- National Insurance 332
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 326
- Non Resident 254
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 244
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152