Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- VAT on Exhibition services 76 2
- Filling in my self assessment 943 17
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 131 2
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 260 7
- proposed dividends 630 22
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 421 6
- FPS responses ... 497 16
- Nominal Codes 260 9
- Any printer recommendations? 118 3
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 201 7
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 223 2
- Valuing Famiy Shareholding 184 3
- HMRC SMP Calculator - does it still exist? 118 2
- Alcohol VAT reclaim 161 1
- HMRC repayment has gone to wrong bank account - quickest way to resolve? 437 6
- RSU and double taxation 185 2
- Capital gains on tax return - attachments 282 8
- Option to Tax 180 3
- Out of date tax returns 215 1
- PPR relief Separation and divorce 115 1
- Sanzar 497
- Digital marketing focus group 397
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 377
- Sainsbury's mangement 326
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 324
- Continuity Agreement 320
- Avanti Accounts 319
- Buyback 284
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 230
- Aggresive sales from Iris 194