Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- I have missing sales invoices 324 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 168 1
- is my company accounts right? 619 16
- Invoice Help 340 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 203 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 332 5
- What are options for non CA firm 2,372 51
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 340 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 927 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,037 26
- Directors Subsistence 166 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 230 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 413 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 260 3
- Final year's accounts 330 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,907 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,478 20
- Free Shares ? 327 6
- Dividend dates 328 6
- Sxx rather than sxx 292 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 223
- Married woman dies owning marital home 215
- Probiz 204
- What's the market like for temps? 199
- CIS Deductions 161
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 157