Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 157 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 423 8
- VAT on employee loan 266 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 647 28
- Accountants website 331 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 51 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 96 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 342 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,396 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 213 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 159 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 205 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 190 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 712 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Purchased Goodwill 139 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 83 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 108 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 222 4
- Recruitment agencies 594 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 931
- QROP pension input amounts 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 341
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 265
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 237
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189