Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 66 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 812 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 98 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2