Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- CGT on Inherited Property 249 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 77 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 282 15
- Value pricing 562 19
- Fee's for P11D's 257 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 163 3
- Quarterly PAYE 162 6
- Audit Report Query 177 5
- Coming in from the cold 187 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,291 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 67 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 127 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 69 1
- Thats Better 271 6
- reporting salary? 136 2
- apprentices 95 1
- Sage Payroll 255 10
- VAT 146 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 228 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 764
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 519
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 194
- vat return 163
- Paye procedures for CVA 150