Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Peer to Peer lending 83 5
- Loan interest rental property 167 5
- What's the plural? 627 14
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 74 1
- Well well well 196 2
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 101 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 72 1
- Capital Gains Tax 81 3
- Real names 398 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 128 1
- Dividend payment date 1,829 32
- Use of aliases 695 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 135 1
- Accounting Crew 890 20
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 302 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 485 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,381 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 88 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 142 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 303
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 293
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 247
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 223
- Sorry ignore me 210