Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 788 22
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 278 3
- Delayed option to tax 139 2
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 387 7
- Redundancy Pay 260 4
- question about merging two companies... 174 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 402 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 213 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 368 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 87 1
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 277 6
- VAT on services to EC customer 130 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 460 11
- Do I need to see receipts ? 563 8
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 71 1
- Stand alone practice management software 1,222 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 205 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 257 5
- SA1 forms 305 11
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,096 25
- Sainsbury's mangement 810
- Avanti Accounts 672
- Have I done the right thing? 633
- Continuity Agreement 625
- Calling franchise accountants 625
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 481
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 356
- Scammers 313
- Advice please! 223
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 199