Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,283 18
- How much of your work is admin? 451 4
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 94 2
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 150 8
- Goodwill complications 186 3
- Late Registration for VAT 239 8
- Registering a company late 356 13
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 651 11
- Claiming pre-letting mortgage costs on first rental property 68 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,093 30
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 117 1
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 154 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 114 1
- Personal pension 286 5
- Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts. 142 2
- Director taking salary, dividends and consultancy fees? 225 1
- Deferred Tax 281 5
- Legal fees selling rental property 213 3
- physiotherapy clinic 622 4
- Running two businesses from the same premises 239 2
- TheTax Donut 1,023
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 681
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 625
- Follower cases 489
- Limited company purchase of property 419
- Hive up 417
- corporate hierarchy 383
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 380
- LIVE chat, starting now 332
- AIA or IFA 216