Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Taxable income from property and separation 39 2
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 242 18
- Goodwill adjustment 134 4
- Non resident income. 147 8
- Use of home deduction 301 11
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 949 29
- smp employee made redundant 69 1
- Do you lose losses on cessation 402 11
- How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP? 151 3
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 151 4
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 146 4
- Software 87 2
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 265 7
- Knuckle down one week to go! 965 21
- client can't/won't pay 1,297 22
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,321 79
- Self assessment help 151 1
- Worried over stock value 429 13
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 96 3
- Does anyone know the phone number for Bootle compliance? 73 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 843
- Copy Wanted 576
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 523
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 503
- Latest phishing scam 374
- Entrepreneurs' relief 353
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 314
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 300
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 291
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 202