Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,240 28
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,659 42
- Sage Line 50 143 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 90 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 357 6
- Accountant Specialization. 300 4
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 365 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 132 1
- Freelance/Employee 677 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 204 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 176 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 182 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 483 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 119 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 607 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 702 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 151 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 210 2
- Is it just me ... 331 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 308 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 749
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 407
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 357
- Electric Car 291
- S222 Charge 240
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 197
- IP trans to holding company 191
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 176
- AIA 170
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 169