Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Edible spam? 785 16
- effective advertising 185 4
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 278 5
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 123 2
- Put fees on website 251 6
- Director resignation 186 4
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 167 7
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,513 27
- Can't find a good web address 123 1
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,290 4
- Sigma Red 1,397 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 339 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 95 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 172 2
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 445 6
- Should we let the Client Call the Shots? 499 7
- VAT Variation Team 198 3
- Sage help please 308 4
- charges for storing documents 202 1
- Share scheme annual returns problem 95 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 475
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 460
- WIP Software 332
- No payroll scheme in place 286
- Is there anything wrong with this? 257
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 250
- Small Part Disposal of Property 227
- Uncommercial property business 218
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 190
- SA Penalty 180