Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 247 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 791 21
- BrightPay 581 17
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 215 2
- H&W company 174 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 143 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 157 2
- Gift or Capital Gain? 260 7
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 77 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 783 32
- Classic cars investment 215 6
- VAT silly question 2,379 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,077 10
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 260 5
- Federation Accounts 359 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 540 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 289 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 165 2
- Late reply from HMRC 260 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 290 6
- Benchmarking 487
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 406
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 347
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 206
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 202
- Clubs and Taxable Income 188
- Income tax on foreign dividends 187
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 182