Another load of miss information
Ha, what a laugh.
Just tried ringing (Cumbernald) and all their advisers(!) are busy.
To me, they have shut up shop early and gone home.
What is the latest you have managed to contact them.
As a part timer (Self Employed), I can only conduct some enquiries on an evening and I am getting a little frustrated with HMRC and their opening times.
Anyone else noticed the reduction in HMRC manning hours that has not been made pubilc?
a bit like in last years budget and the mention of not sending out notice's to file a tax return.
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 662 4
- CT return error message 200 6
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 370 13
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 63 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 1,507 23
- VAT 82 2
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 66 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 156 2
- FRS17 query 158 1
- Capital repayments 139 3
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 261 6
- Online payroll software 245 4
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 640 7
- Audit rules 287 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 579 10
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 268 1
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 268 1
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 63 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 296 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 111 1
- Xtuple 533
- Qtac payroll for bureau 366
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 306
- Industrial & Provident Societies 304
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 241
- CIS schemes 193
- Domain name sale and limited company 191
- Investment 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 167
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 147