Any grant funding for 'green' investment
I have a client who is a tyre dealer/fitter. They are looking to invest in a new invention which takes an old tyre, cuts it in three and flattens it. This will result in the space required for disposal to be reduced dramatically making the recycling and transport involved significnatly less. Whilst this still requires recylcing it will significnatly reduce the carbon impact.
We have been asked to advise if there is any grant funding or otherwise available to assist with the purchase costs (circa £20k).
Does anyone have any ideas. A google search to date has drawn a blank.
They are based in Scotland.
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 62 4
- Corrupt Excel File 649 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 312 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 66 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 265 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 343 7
- Personal Tax 371 10
- Xerocon 2016 913 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,593 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 88 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 176 4
- last minute request 420 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,225 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 285 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9