Any grant funding for 'green' investment
I have a client who is a tyre dealer/fitter. They are looking to invest in a new invention which takes an old tyre, cuts it in three and flattens it. This will result in the space required for disposal to be reduced dramatically making the recycling and transport involved significnatly less. Whilst this still requires recylcing it will significnatly reduce the carbon impact.
We have been asked to advise if there is any grant funding or otherwise available to assist with the purchase costs (circa £20k).
Does anyone have any ideas. A google search to date has drawn a blank.
They are based in Scotland.
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 418 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 644 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 314 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 86 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 84 1
- VAT on new builds 75 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 91 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,772 26
- Missing tax return 124 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 899 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 265 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 141 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 535 18
- Physiotherapy 220 3
- Inflation and fees 1,189 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 143 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 266 8
- CGT help please 127 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 114 2