Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Getting fees, getting harder? 977 25
- Property sale split between years 169 6
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 260 8
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,121 36
- Classes 2 and 4 NI for sole trader also employed 41 1
- CIS Deductions 276 8
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 155 4
- sole trader to ltd company 123 2
- Rogue Accountant 1,105 33
- Spousal transfer and PPR 318 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 249 7
- Dual taxation - usa 186 2
- My house has fallen down 480 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 116 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 286 10
- Inheritance Tax Advice 123 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 129 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 572 8
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 290 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 208 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 641
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- RTI - duplicate employee record 325
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 298
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 188