Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Intermediaries and Personal Services Companies 288 8
- Companies House 302 8
- The Budget dividend problem 4,785 67
- HMRC Information notice 1,030 24
- Bank account frozen 447 7
- IR35 Confirmation 51 3
- Charity accounts 80 1
- Jobs after completing ACCA 617 4
- Client having a go at me 987 16
- Tax Return Paid for but not submitted 268 3
- Related Party Disclosure for Director who resigned in year 141 4
- HMRC arbitrarily amending tax returns for higher rate child benefit charge 460 2
- Schedule A losses 873 14
- VAT and selling on Amazon 324 4
- Losses carry forward to self employed 667 11
- nevermind 422 3
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 241 1
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 281 2
- Charging for Blank Payslips? 262 4
- Going concern 154 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 456
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 440
- Electric Car 368
- S222 Charge 292
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 274
- IP trans to holding company 225
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 177
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 176
- Tax on donations for the beneficiary 167
- VT final accounts - investment properties 160