Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- HMRC Postal Delays 275 8
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,275 12
- Termination Payment 466 15
- Company Share Buy Back 327 8
- P11D Car Value 86 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 236 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,967 30
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 284 5
- bookkeeping system 674 9
- Legal advisor recommendation please 181 3
- Landing clients 701 21
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 557 6
- Signed accounts for bank 525 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 128 3
- Time to react ? ? ? 669 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 147 2
- Dividends 150 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 140 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 334 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 139 1