Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 113 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 723 19
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 802 38
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 647 16
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 143 4
- Tax Penalty overeaction 532 10
- 5% penalty on late payment 65 1
- New Boiler at Rental Property 227 3
- Ongoing trade? 216 4
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 51 1
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 223 4
- Freelance software consultant 280 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 143 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 230 1
- opening balamces 348 11
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 288 4
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 110 2
- payroo 196 3
- Which P45 to Use 280 3
- Auto enrolment 1,597 25
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 774
- Copy Wanted 486
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief 259
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 224
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 222