Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Amend a 2010/11 return 35 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 135 1
- How to deal with prior year error 104 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 494 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,311 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,050 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,020 20
- Tax Calculations 647 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 372 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 574 24
- Exemption from CGT 201 2
- VAT Registration 209 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 457 14
- Autumn statement predictions 402 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 292 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 168 3
- Moneysoft error 421 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 643 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 461 3
- Employer Pension Contribution 200 1