Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 395 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 227 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 334 10
- One off meeting new client 1,650 16
- Legal title not in the company name 735 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,163 63
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 239 3
- inheritance tax 323 10
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 520 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 173 3
- NALS Accountants Report 339 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,226 44
- Farm barn lettings 218 4
- Are Locum Optician Travel Costs Allowable? 289 4
- Deduction from Salary 606 14
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 189 5
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 289 7
- Sole properietor 406 7
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,581 12
- Pay in Lieu of notice 287 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 638
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 305
- Probiz 296
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 274
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 254
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 196