Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 112 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 365 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 205 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 398 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 69 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,360 42
- How much of your work is admin? 623 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 571 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 205 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 172 3
- Paper tax return 154 4
- Start up allowance? 378 12
- Will I need to resign? 196 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 456 7
- Surely not? 460 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11