Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 107 2
- are receipts needed? 517 14
- Gift of property & improvements 134 3
- General tax book with planning 190 3
- VAT Invoice 187 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 275 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 232 9
- Error in past Corporate tax return 373 6
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,257 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 304 11
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 813 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 139 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 248 3
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 170 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 473 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 396 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 265 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 213 6
- Accounting for a finance lease 179 4
- SA302's anyone?? 551 16
- Skandia using wrong address 1,621
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 902
- International interest certificate 513
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 302
- Management expenses for investment company 268
- Bonus Bonds 262
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 176
- tax on apprenticeship income 175
- P11D benefit received by widow 153