Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 186 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 355 8
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 145 4
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 145 3
- LLP as member of LLP 99 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,749 48
- B2B vat in the EU 141 3
- Coding Notice 166 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 456 7
- Vat 285 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,283 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 198 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 166 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,496 18
- CT/CIS offset 149 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 197 4
- Trade name 197 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 146 1
- New business - journal entries 326 20
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 320 18
- Auto enrolment excuses 824
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 711
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 394
- Social investment tax relief 210
- Digita Hosted Software 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 195
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 163
- Travel costs and contractors 159
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 150
- accounting for this transaction 147