Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- private to company car? 324 8
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 59 1
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 239 5
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 931 15
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 74 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 229 6
- Best time software for small practice? 161 1
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 443 17
- Vat threshold issues 431 10
- Sale of an investment between group companies 155 7
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,104 41
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 452 9
- Gift to employee 288 5
- Residents Association Corp Tax 294 12
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 377 7
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,039 21
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,971 27
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 313 1
- Unquoted company valuation multiples 115 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 282 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 467
- CTA study material 448
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 320
- Pre incorp expenses 299
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 256
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 247
- Slight twist on employment related securities 223
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 199
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 141
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 130