Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Solicitors Clients Monies 27 1
- Bookkeeping and a/c reconciliation for a members club - advice please 84 4
- AML checks 154 3
- What is IRIS World like? 159 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 336 13
- Xero - Should I partner with them 441 9
- Sage import sales invoices with due dates 83 2
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 123 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 473 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 91 1
- Spellcheckers 170 1
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 283 5
- Sage Bank rec 113 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 254 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 157 1
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 149 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 227 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 220 2
- Just for fun. 1,271 46
- Directors Share Purchase 342 14
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 399
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 379
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 359
- Perkbox 335
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 279
- Document Management Systems 271
- WIP Software 261
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 196
- No payroll scheme in place 188
- Nomisma feedback? 185