Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- 100% Xero practice 1,996 33
- Private Residence Election for CGT purposes 65 3
- Standard 'email' template system 392 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,534 144
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 74 2
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 154 1
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 593 7
- Travel expenses 451 16
- Reclaim vat on invoice 179 3
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,130 29
- Shadow director or alternative? 273 3
- Computerised Accountancy Software 289 1
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 498 13
- Bankruptcy 434 10
- P11d Van - no private use 449 12
- Expanding To UK From USA 155 2
- How do I account for trees?! 311 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 505 17
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 244 5
- Abbreviated Accounts 360 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 994
- Employment related securities question 506
- Looking for a qualified accountant 331
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 309
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 277
- National Insurance 216
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 205
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 195
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 191
- Payments on account coded out?? 152