Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 115 1
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 15 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 68 2
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 94 1
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,136 85
- Where can I get the information for this 377 7
- BrightPay 374 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 217 3
- CGT &LLP 86 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 549 4
- Setting up an offshore company 125 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 188 16
- Secure document exchange 143 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 164 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 397 7
- break even point 184 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 120 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 263 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 152 1