Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,655 55
- R&D claim 29 1
- Drector renting room to company 204 4
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 359 7
- Received a CIS invoice 269 9
- DLA interest query. 2,933 66
- VAT invoice 214 9
- claim fees with out without VAT? 148 3
- How to print invoice payment history Sage 50 Pro 50 2
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 211 10
- Fee protection 1,080 24
- Accounting for software development costs 239 3
- Payroll Software Recommendations 237 7
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 416 5
- Anyone done ATT? 236 5
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 80 1
- Bereavment payment 348 4
- indexation factors 76 2
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,682 13
- LLP Salaried Partners 147 1
- Xtuple 575
- Qtac payroll for bureau 403
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 351
- Domain name sale and limited company 250
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 239
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 223
- Tax on damages received 202
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 197
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 163