Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 407 5
- Statutory sick pay 273 4
- Dividend in specie 350 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 197 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 161 3
- Cash basis 467 12
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 134 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 262 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 289 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 153 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 336 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,844 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 322 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 231 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 93 1
- Investor exit 190 3
- Partially exempt? 370 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 160 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 412 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,299 22
- Skandia using wrong address 561
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 305
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 302
- Employee rewards 285
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 241
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 223
- Etax Australian 182
- LLP in Construction Industry 147
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 129
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 127