Any licence for importing electric cable from outside EU?
I have a limited company client who wants to import electric cable from China for sale in UK. The business is VAT registered.
Does anyone know if there is any legal requirement to obtain a licence in UK before the company can import?
Also is there any licence needed to sale the electric cable in UK?
Thank you for any helper in advance.
- Acquisition by company 73 5
- Non sequitur 500 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,425 23
- Just because it's Friday 128 3
- R&D on products not sold 81 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 827 13
- Tech Champion of the Year 216 5
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 188 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 609 9
- Capital Allowances 102 2
- Transfer of land to family members 71 2
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 80 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 566 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 180 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 193 5
- Pattern for CTA 315 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,359 8
- equipment rental 201 9
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 86 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 204 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,359
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 237
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 224
- Charge out rates in London 174
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- which entity 147
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 141
- confusion about 140