Any recommendation for BTC PM Solution Express?
Having started my practice late last year it's growing to the point where I think I would benefit from having some proper practice management software, rather than using Excel and the contents of my head.
What I'm primarily looking for is a system for managing my workflow - i.e.: something where I can schedule all of the tasks I need to do for each client and when they're due by. I'm not especially interested in time and billing software as I have no staff (yet) and only charge fixed fees. I'm not trying to start the old timesheets vs not argument. In the future when I have staff (and maybe even before) I will want to record time but only so I can sense check fees and make sure I'm not underpricing anything, but that's not a huge consideration at the moment.
I currently use SA Solution Express which has a limited PM aspect to it. However I cannot add my own tasks to this (I do a lot of bookkeeping, payroll, forecasting, MI, etc for clients as well as the compliance work). I can't do this with what I already have.
Does anyone have any experience of PM Solution Express? What are the good/bad points, what limitations have people found, etc, etc.
Thanks in advance
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 69 5
- Flat Rate Scheme 221 13
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 164 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 392 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,105 32
- Giving a seminar 470 27
- deleting customers on Sage 50 86 4
- Interest on Loan to a Company 235 2
- Writing off bad debts 147 4
- Added years superannuation 23 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 93 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 333 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 47 1
- Care to help a student out? 250 9
- Residency 91 day rule 183 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 846 12
- Dazed & confused 1,325 9
- Altered PAYE cheque 127 3
- PAYE coding notices 103 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 672 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,191
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 598
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 402
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 185
- Alphabet shares 182
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 174
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 150
- EBT 149