Any recommendation for BTC PM Solution Express?
Having started my practice late last year it's growing to the point where I think I would benefit from having some proper practice management software, rather than using Excel and the contents of my head.
What I'm primarily looking for is a system for managing my workflow - i.e.: something where I can schedule all of the tasks I need to do for each client and when they're due by. I'm not especially interested in time and billing software as I have no staff (yet) and only charge fixed fees. I'm not trying to start the old timesheets vs not argument. In the future when I have staff (and maybe even before) I will want to record time but only so I can sense check fees and make sure I'm not underpricing anything, but that's not a huge consideration at the moment.
I currently use SA Solution Express which has a limited PM aspect to it. However I cannot add my own tasks to this (I do a lot of bookkeeping, payroll, forecasting, MI, etc for clients as well as the compliance work). I can't do this with what I already have.
Does anyone have any experience of PM Solution Express? What are the good/bad points, what limitations have people found, etc, etc.
Thanks in advance
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 69 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 54 1
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,017 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,197 53
- Related Parties Note 122 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 767 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 193 7
- what time is it ? 315 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 434 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 217 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,047 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 90 1
- LLP - Member leaving 200 6
- Year end 269 3
- Foreign income for self employed 176 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 316 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 331 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,154 14
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 918
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 530
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 337
- How to format a stock book 325
- Tax efficient holding company structure 260
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 250
- Investment property company accounts template 234
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 198
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 187
- Charge out rates in London? 159