Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as email@example.com (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type firstname.lastname@example.org by accident (or any other random email@example.com) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything firstname.lastname@example.org gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 167 1
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,429 39
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 65 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 220 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,221 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 351 6
- Go Cardless 372 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 314 3
- Mehjoo 328 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 120 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 379 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 334 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 289 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 215 4
- Hmrc software 252 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 180 1
- Hosted email exchange 188 5
- South African Government Pension 184 1
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 234
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 208
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 206
- Domain name sale and limited company 180
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151