Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as email@example.com (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type firstname.lastname@example.org by accident (or any other random email@example.com) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything firstname.lastname@example.org gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 165 6
- VAT on Exhibition services 55 1
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 390 6
- FPS responses ... 473 16
- Nominal Codes 239 9
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 91 1
- Any printer recommendations? 91 3
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 189 7
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 207 2
- Valuing Famiy Shareholding 168 3
- HMRC SMP Calculator - does it still exist? 105 2
- Alcohol VAT reclaim 133 1
- HMRC repayment has gone to wrong bank account - quickest way to resolve? 414 6
- RSU and double taxation 181 2
- Capital gains on tax return - attachments 271 8
- Option to Tax 169 3
- Out of date tax returns 194 1
- PPR relief Separation and divorce 106 1
- Estate Agent - Advertising/WIP 184 2
- VAT within EC 167 3
- Sanzar 495
- Digital marketing focus group 393
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 376
- Sainsbury's mangement 325
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 322
- Continuity Agreement 319
- Avanti Accounts 318
- Buyback 283
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 230
- Aggresive sales from Iris 189