Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as email@example.com (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type firstname.lastname@example.org by accident (or any other random email@example.com) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything firstname.lastname@example.org gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 310 9
- How much does the company pay 376 11
- HMRC property income enquiry 213 6
- Anyone else still working this week? 236 6
- I have done a terrible thing 475 13
- LLp Profits 120 5
- Consolidation Software 95 1
- two business from one premises 99 2
- AIA 225 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 312 20
- partnership tax return 136 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 150 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 83 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 295 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,159 27
- s455 tax 129 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 95 1
- Am I getting Soft?? 584 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 208 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,501 44
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 496
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 315
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 265
- WWOOFers 253
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 232
- The booking.com con 230
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 213
- Cocaine anyone? 209
- UK State pension paid in NZ 173