Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as firstname.lastname@example.org (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type email@example.com by accident (or any other random firstname.lastname@example.org) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything email@example.com gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 322 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 60 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 313 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 139 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 204 4
- Rental property company 104 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 296 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 252 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 382 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 153 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 191 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 146 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 489 5
- Director's tax return 399 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 181 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,134 34
- Flat rate vat 237 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 195 5
- Coming in from the cold 389 3
- Splitting the tax year 190 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 817
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 567
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 435
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 314
- Free Tax Legislation? 290
- Director Loan account operation 270
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 257
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 256
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 235
- Paye procedures for CVA 176