Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as firstname.lastname@example.org (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type email@example.com by accident (or any other random firstname.lastname@example.org) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything email@example.com gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- Networking 55 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 251 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 134 1
- Turnover on a tax return 253 8
- incorrect old p60 433 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 290 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,920 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 269 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 238 3
- VAT refund 161 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 240 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 384 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,120 30
- Inflation and fees 1,404 24
- Sage Priority Support 187 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 840 24
- Micro-entity accounts 290 1
- Related party disclosure 235 3
- Company reconstruction 167 1