Any reliable email hosting recommendations please?
My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as firstname.lastname@example.org (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type email@example.com by accident (or any other random firstname.lastname@example.org) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything email@example.com gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 121 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 208 9
- How to Value a Business 458 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 108 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 525 13
- How much did you pay for your website 466 13
- Companies House 100 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 98 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 371 7
- Company Pension Contributions 245 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 192 4
- Expenses allowable 149 3
- Let Property Campaign 377 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 125 1
- Self employment trap - pension 339 3
- Awkward IP 610 9
- ESC A19 123 2
- When does my Property business start 263 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,533 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 866 19
- CTA study material 600
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 591
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 195
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Expat pension contributions? 124
- Trust for Employee 124