...a loan is made by an employee controlled company, to an employee of the employee controlled company, to purchase shares in the employee controlled company.
Would this be an exempt qualifying loan for the purposes of a S419 benefit?
I think it would, and can not think of any other tax implications on the company or the employee (provided the conditions for relief for interest paid on this type of loan HMRC SAIM10270 have been met.
Does anybody agree?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 117 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 481 4
- VAT on new builds 115 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 123 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 114 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 135 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,840 26
- Missing tax return 175 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 245 3
- Inflation and fees 1,218 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 167 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1