Any s419? | AccountingWEB

Any s419?

...a loan is made by an employee controlled company, to an employee of the employee controlled company, to purchase shares in the employee controlled company.

Would this be an exempt qualifying loan for the purposes of a S419 benefit?

I think it would, and can not think of any other tax implications on the company or the employee (provided the conditions for relief for interest paid on this type of loan HMRC SAIM10270 have been met.

Does anybody agree?

Thank you.






There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

What is...

George Attazder |
George Attazder's picture

Thank you GA.

leafy |


George Attazder |
George Attazder's picture