Anyone affected by NatWest/RBS service problems
I woke up this morning to learn from the BBC that last week’s technical hitch was still affecting customers of NatWest, RBS and the Bank of Ulster.
The latest report says that the problem was caused by a software upgrade, and that bank branches opened over the weekend to try to clear the backlog.
I’m preparing a short article for AccountingWEB on the topic and am interested to know if many members have been affected, and how.
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 388 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 696 19
- Marriage Allowance 181 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,065 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 342 4
- S455 and February year ends 232 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,242 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 782 18
- Closing down loss-making company 404 5
- S.455 Tax again 268 3
- New Build 325 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 366 4
- Mortgage Reference 774 10
- RTI offline? 167 1
- Right To Manage Company 259 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 161 1
- Giving shares away 323 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 620 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 269 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 206 4