Anyone affected by NatWest/RBS service problems
I woke up this morning to learn from the BBC that last week’s technical hitch was still affecting customers of NatWest, RBS and the Bank of Ulster.
The latest report says that the problem was caused by a software upgrade, and that bank branches opened over the weekend to try to clear the backlog.
I’m preparing a short article for AccountingWEB on the topic and am interested to know if many members have been affected, and how.
- Missing tax return 305 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 250 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 101 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,037 30
- Inflation and fees 1,354 24
- Sage Priority Support 164 3
- incorrect old p60 294 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 175 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 821 24
- Micro-entity accounts 182 1
- Related party disclosure 193 3
- Company reconstruction 126 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 226 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 137 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 161 1
- Advice please! 406 2
- VAT on new builds 179 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 139 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 381 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,981 28