Anyone else with delays in HMRC email acknowledgements?
One return was submitted around 5pm yesterday, and one from this morning. Although we've got the software confirmation of successful filing, we haven't received the usual HMRC email.
Also, I've just checked the online status for several clients who say they have sent payment in the last few days by online BACS/FPS and none of these are showing as yet. I know it does sometimes take a few days to update the online client record, but one of these was made nearly a week ago so seems to be taking longer than usual.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,253 37
- flat rate scheme 44 2
- Turnover on a tax return 516 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 64 2
- incorrect old p60 547 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 80 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 175 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 127 1
- Special dividends & CGT 193 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 168 1
- Networking 345 5
- VAT refund 283 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 270 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 151 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 330 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 280 2
- IT Contractor 282 1
- Sage instant account codes 199 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 297 1