Anyone else with delays in HMRC email acknowledgements?
One return was submitted around 5pm yesterday, and one from this morning. Although we've got the software confirmation of successful filing, we haven't received the usual HMRC email.
Also, I've just checked the online status for several clients who say they have sent payment in the last few days by online BACS/FPS and none of these are showing as yet. I know it does sometimes take a few days to update the online client record, but one of these was made nearly a week ago so seems to be taking longer than usual.
- Post AAT? 698 4
- Second Limited Company 132 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,668 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 291 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,553 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 77 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 234 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 222 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 116 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 911 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 516 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 162 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2