Anyone else get this?
Rt Hon George Osborne MP
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Horse Guards Road
LONDON SW1A 2HQ.
My name is Rt Hon George Osborne .I am the new Chancellor of the Exchequer(HM Treasury) in the United Kingdom. I am writing you with regards to your stalled funds transfer you have been expecting all these years.I was specially instructed by the Office of the new Prime Minister( David Cameron) to embark on a personal review of all long pending and stalled InternationalTransfer Files of all Banks Operating in the United Kingdom, including those at our Offshore Foreign Correspondent Banks in the last government, with a view of redeeming genuine cases of Transfers, and consigning others as bad debt.
The office of the new Prime Minister has mandated me to ensure that all genuine claim and transfers are paid.The Government of the U.K took this major step in addressing these problems of all stalled transfers as a result of the global financial crisis that has affected banks by establishing the HM Treasury Debt office to take over payment responsibility on behalf of all banks operating in the UK.
The creation of the HM Debt office consolidates debt management functions by the new Prime Minister as a result of the global financial melt-down for ensuring proper coordination of all payments emanating for the U.K. The HM Debt office centralizes and coordinates the country's debt recording and management activities, including debt service forecasts; transfers payments; and advising on debt negotiations as well as new borrowings. It also provides for the establishment of a supervisory board that has oversight functions on all banks operating in the UK as well as endorsement of strategic thrusts and policies for the organization, consistent with the broad policy objectives of government.
Your transfer file came to my attention just this morning, and I was compelled to take special interest in your transfer because of its peculiar history of procedural inconsistencies and unauthorized payment approval documents that are contained in your file.Consequently, I have this morning ordered the heads of all the relevant Government Departments genuinely involved in the foreign transfer protocol and the Bank to suspend all further action on your transfer pending conclusion of my personal investigation into the actual reasons why your transfer has failed to date. Official memos have been issued to the relevant departments.
However, preliminary evidence shows clearly that some fraudulent persons have taken advantage your stalled transfer and have been extorting monies from you through concocted excuses and lies, only for them to divert the monies collected from you to their private pockets and return back to demand more monies from you endlessly. Please you should not allow yourself to be deceived and extorted anymore.
As Chancellor of the Exchequer (HM Treasury) in the United Kingdom, I want to assure you that your transfer will now be processed through the simple, transparent and authoritative means where you will not be required to pay any unauthorized fees.Please discontinue any form of contact with all those you have been dealing with before now, no matter the nature of your relationship with any of these crooks, including your local attorney.My intention is to quickly reactivate and sort out your transfer without any distraction.
Reply immediately to acknowledge this advice, and I will instruct you further.
Please all correspondences should be sent to this email: email@example.com
Rt Hon George Osborne MP
Chancellor of the Exchequer
***** This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient because it was sent to you in error,you are not authorized to reply,copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of Rt Hon George Osborne MP Chancellor of the Exchequer HM Treasury.
- Employers NI allowance 328 4
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 337 3
- iris update 11.9.2 424 7
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 118 1
- HMRC Discovery powers 208 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 626 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 134 2
- Paying Son 430 15
- Which time limits apply? 378 4
- Client Paperwork Retention? 384 10
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 165 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 290 3
- Just checking re PSA 247 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 327 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,519 7
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,545 19
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 333 2
- Friday Question 597 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 437 8
- Independent Examination work programme 172 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 495
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 264
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 257
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 246
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 232
- Apprenticeship Levy 229
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 220
- Capital Gains personal representatives 207
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 193